What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering what that was all about, my FB newsfeed is filled with friends' movies! :ohmy: :LOL:
I don't FB a whole lot, so I must have missed the memo. :ROFLMAO: Been enjoying watching them, though.

I've been watching them too. Didn't get the memo either, but it was surprisingly easy (almost creepily so!) to share a one minute movie!

Since I am on rest for the next 2 - 3 weeks and I am only sleeping a few hours then awake for a few, I think I will be posting a lot any time night or day.

CarolPA, I hope you aren't planning to leave DC. I have really been enjoying your posts.

Since I am on rest for the next 2 - 3 weeks and I am only sleeping a few hours then awake for a few, I think I will be posting a lot any time night or day.

CarolPA, I hope you aren't planning to leave DC. I have really been enjoying your posts.

We won't let CarolPA leave DC, we will hunt her down!

:LOL: LP is now in charge of tracking you, CarolPA! And we all enjoy your posts!

No, I'm not going anywhere. I have a couple other forums I visit, but I can't seem to find one that has enough people with nothing better to do than post on forums. I think I need a life! :LOL:

Me neither.
Who was it that just chased her off to FB?
:ROFLMAO:

And I take any job seriously CarolPA, so watch out! I will shake my cane at you if you even think of leaving! :ROFLMAO:

:roflmao: I have a cane somewhere around here. Will find it, and shake it too!

Oh no, where did CarolPA go? Did we scare her off, LP?

Last edited:
I've been watching them too. Didn't get the memo either, but it was surprisingly easy (almost creepily so!) to share a one minute movie!
Yeah...that's why I haven't done it. Too Creepy -alternating with Too Narcissistic. Plus, I resemble what Cara said: "
"Won't share mine, everybody must think I'm alcoholic from what is shown there... "
:ohmy:

....I just finished mounting the microwave.
You know... there's a reason people replace "fitted" items, like under the counter appliances, with the same make and model. It's so all the holes line up! :mad:
They relocated the cord 2" over for some reason, so I had to drill another 1-1/2" hole up through the bottom of my cupboard....
Himself had a dickens of a time when he installed a microwave - replaced our over-the-range vent. Between the light being far back like yours and the vent being pretty inefficient I have no intentions of having a micro over a stove again. Next time, I want a big-ax professional vent that exhausts directly to the outside. None of this "blowing the smoke around to set off the alarms" deal. :mad: At least the last thing I seared (a chicken breast in a CI pan) I had the presence of mind to head to the sunroom...and then close the door between the sunroom and the main part of the house. The sunroom smelled like grilled chicken for two days. :yum:

I'm trying to come up with a plan for supper. Everything I think of sounds good...until I realize I don't want to bother with much. But I'm out of leftovers! :ohmy: We will eat...cereal is an option, right? :LOL:

My old one didn't do squat as far as smoke from cooking on the stove was concerned. I'm hoping the shoddy light placement has meant they relocated the internal ductwork so the fan works better. We shall see.

Himself had a dickens of a time when he installed a microwave - replaced our over-the-range vent. Between the light being far back like yours and the vent being pretty inefficient I have no intentions of having a micro over a stove again. Next time, I want a big-ax professional vent that exhausts directly to the outside. None of this "blowing the smoke around to set off the alarms" deal. :mad: At least the last thing I seared (a chicken breast in a CI pan) I had the presence of mind to head to the sunroom...and then close the door between the sunroom and the main part of the house. The sunroom smelled like grilled chicken for two days. :yum:

I find it best to install everything myself. DH has absolutely no patience, and tends to scream at things or whack them with a hammer, like that will make them slide into place. I'm a lot more patient and easygoing. And I read the manuals!

He CAN do it Dawg, it's just that he abhors doing anything around the house. I told him just five minutes ago that I am not starting supper until he starts snowblowing the 10" in the driveway. I'm getting hangry...

Back
Top Bottom