What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Taking a break from signing Valentine's Day cards for my tiny friends at the school. 40 down, 40 more to go. :ohmy: :)

Taking a break from signing Valentine's Day cards for my tiny friends at the school. 40 down, 40 more to go. :ohmy: :)

I made cards for Mamma and Papa and sent them a time ago. They should get them Thursday.

I have a very nice box of candy for DA. I also have these and cards for Laki and her Mamma, Gwen, and Carl.

Carl and I still love each other. It is okay for me to give him candy and a card, yes? I hope so.

With love,
~Cat

Cat, it's even OK to give candy and a card to someone you just like. I'm sure Carl will appreciate your thoughtfulness. :flowers:

I'm taking my crossed eyes to bed. I've been going through lots of receipts, policy statements...you know, all that shrattis you shove aside over the years in an "I'll organize this later" pile. Well the pile has to disappear, or at least shrink a lot, before fireplace season ends. It's so much easier to burn these things than send them through the small shredder we have. Shredder. :huh: Hmm, maybe I should send them all to taxy so Shreddy can take care of them for us... :)

I make Shrek do all his Medicare stuff. I am signed on as his spouse and POA so if I need to I can access his benefits, but he has to do things himself. Otherwise, I would be doing it for him and he would have no clue what was going on. I got my own Medicare woes at work to deal with.

I wish I could get DH to do his medical stuff. He takes 2 blood pressure pills a day, which he calls "big pill" and "little pill." I wrote them on a piece of paper for his wallet in case he ever needs to know when I'm not around. He would wait until the pill bottle was empty to think about reordering. He has no idea how to write a check. He has no idea how much our bills are. When I was in the hospital, he brought the checkbook in with the mail each day so I could pay the bills. If I am ever gone, I sure hope his kids take care of him.

Heading out in a while to pick up my grandson from school. Still fighting a doozie of a cold. I hope I don't give it to him.

Attachments

• chip & dale.jpg
    chip & dale.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 419
Starting to get ready to head to an out of town production of the Broadway musical, The Addams Family. I'm going all Morticia! We'll eat at a fun restaurant we've never tried, but comes highly recommended.

Monitoring grandson's online homework. He has to use three different websites each day for reading, spelling and math.

I started watching a series that Netflix is offering last night and have continued watching the episodes throughout the day. I'm up to episode 6. It's called Bates Motel. I'm not sure how I'd rate it yet.

If you get a chance to see the theatre production of The Addams Family, do it! My facial muscles are still hurting! What a wonderful musical! We just got home.

I think we should have a couple guys in bow-ties to BE our desserts. :ohmy: :yum: :LOL:

I'm assuming you mean in bow-ties and nothing else? Is this post going to be deleted? LOL
My My Carol, where was "our" mind today! :ohmy: I was thinking wearing tuxes with bow-ties, but if you insist on the other.....:ROFLMAO: Then again, shirtless with bow ties can be pretty sexy.

Now I'll have to make mac & cheese with BOWTIE pasta someday soon. :ermm:

I'm still relishing today ~ what amounted to an "all about me" day. We did have to make a trip to the Social Security office (unnecessary, it turned out) for Himself before we headed anywhere else, but then the dear man took me to Penzyes (got the Greek Seasoning pac), Chick-fil-a, and an Asian grocery store called H-Mart (thanks to GB for telling me about that place a few years back). We'll be having Asian meals a few times within the next week - just in time to finish off the Chinese New Year celebrations.

I hope my doctor can get me the surgeon's appointment today, but with this weather, no one may be open.

Uck. I hate waiting!

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom