What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am eating my hospital lunch. mushroom soup, cod nuggets, rice, peas, butterscotch pudding and skim milk. well all I can rat is the rice and peas. they still haven't got it right.

I am eating my hospital lunch. mushroom soup, cod nuggets, rice, peas, butterscotch pudding and skim milk. well all I can rat is the rice and peas. they still haven't got it right.

I thought they couldn't mess up meatloaf...boy was I wrong. Would have been better if they'd served me a brick. And those weren't potatoes, I don't know what they were, maybe mortar for the brick errr, meatloaf.

How's your liver...I mean yours, not what they might serve for dinner.

I thought they couldn't mess up meatloaf...boy was I wrong. Would have been better if they'd served me a brick. And those weren't potatoes, I don't know what they were, maybe mortar for the brick errr, meatloaf.

How's your liver...I mean yours, not what they might serve for dinner.
Well the doctor just came in, said that there wasn't much drainage and he is sending me home. But I can hear my nurse arguing with him that my pain levels, temp and a few other things show I am not ready. Frankly this doctor wanted me out from day one because I had the surgery at another hospital (where the doctor works but the ambulance brought me here).

I will follow up with the surgeon when I get home and take it from there.

Well the doctor just came in, said that there wasn't much drainage and he is sending me home. But I can hear my nurse arguing with him that my pain levels, temp and a few other things show I am not ready. Frankly this doctor wanted me out from day one because I had the surgery at another hospital (where the doctor works but the ambulance brought me here).

I will follow up with the surgeon when I get home and take it from there.

I would holler loudly if I still had an increased temp. It's too easy for you to tip over the infection line again.

I would holler loudly if I still had an increased temp. It's too easy for you to tip over the infection line again.

Neither my nurse or I won. I am home and really not feeling like I should be. If I get worse over night, we are going to the hospital where I had my surgery. Even though they don't have a surgical ward, they should keep me until my doctor can see me.

I doubt I will be on again tonight - trying to rest. But I will get word through PF if anything happens. Thanks everyone for caring!

right now I'm packing clothes for my week in Italy.
Frank finally got a flat, it is already furnished, but all the small things you need are missing.
Next I'll search through our cupboards for any spare cutlery, crockery, cups and so on so we can take it with us...
I think it's soo exciting.. and my beloved husband lies ion the sofa and surfs the Internet... *sigh*

Thanks. It was pretty good. The only part I didn't like was hauling stuff up the stairs (garage is in the basement). I missed the snow. It just barely started on the way home, as I was driving down my street.

I need to head out today and I'll probably be wishing I had taken care fo it yesterday.

I picked up lunch today, too, a stromboli from the grocery store's deli.
Two minutes in the microwave and six in the toaster oven and it was as good as fresh made.

I'm about to look for that danged frozen chicken, again. Maybe the blue, minute guys will have put it back in a freezer by now.

I'm sorry! I meant to also say the lump is soft and squishy and it moves around like it isn't attached to anything. My doctor said this is very good, but she wants it out and biopsied and so do I.

The problem with me is we know nothing of any medical things in my family, since I'm adopted, and my real family needs me, so I'm not taking any chances of this type of thing.

What makes me very mad is that I have small boobs. Now I get a little extra, and it will be taken away from me.

It isn't fair!

With love,
~Cat

Big boobs are so over-rated! When you get old, small boobs will not hang down to your waist!

Back
Top Bottom