What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well this is strange. I found a quart-sized ziplock bag of what appears to be chunks of beef in the freezer. Unlabeled, which is not like me to do. I'm defrosting it, and will brown it and and finish cooking it in the CP with some onions and BBQ sauce. Hopefully it's edible! I am truly puzzled. It's not venison, must be beef.

Aha! Now I remember! It must be from the whole ribeye I got awhile ago! Off to look for recipes!

Last edited:
I am awake after a full night's sleep with no one waking me up for vitals or Anti-biotics, etc. I have had a shower after about a week and have been able to get a little bit of breakfast down. I am back to my regular meds and pain levels are manageable.

In other words I am in pure heaven! I have a bit of a cold, but that was probably from the hospital.

Now I think I will go take another nap.

right now I'm packing clothes for my week in Italy.
Frank finally got a flat, it is already furnished, but all the small things you need are missing.
Next I'll search through our cupboards for any spare cutlery, crockery, cups and so on so we can take it with us...
I think it's soo exciting.. and my beloved husband lies ion the sofa and surfs the Internet... *sigh*

Now that is exciting Cara! So I'm guessing you will be able to go visit and not have to be apart for so long at a time? Yay!! I'm happy for you!

I'm sitting. I'm sitting and thinking. I'm thinking about all the things I should be doing instead of sitting...and thinking. At least I sorted through two boxes of old clothes that I've resigned myself to accepting I'll never fit into again, brightening my mood knowing there are people out there who will fit into them.

I'll get busy soon prepping for supper, or finish cleaning the family room, or sort through more clothes. But for now I think I'll just sit. :)

Hey! I'm sitting and thinking, too! :w00t2:
I'm thinking about how tired I feel this afternoon. Not sure what is up with that. Must be the wintery weather again. Sunshine does so much to make a day brighter :ermm: err, you know what I mean ;)

I'm sitting. I'm sitting and thinking. I'm thinking about all the things I should be doing instead of sitting...and thinking. At least I sorted through two boxes of old clothes that I've resigned myself to accepting I'll never fit into again, brightening my mood knowing there are people out there who will fit into them.

I'll get busy soon prepping for supper, or finish cleaning the family room, or sort through more clothes. But for now I think I'll just sit. :)

CG, I already went through the clothes. They are downstairs in boxes, ready to be donated, but I am still mulling this over in my mind to be SURE I'm not going to want them again. I think I will look through them and see if there's anything that would make a nice lining for a denim purse or tote bag.

It's sad you have to ask.

Oh, c'mon. As they say, anything more than a mouthful....

I'm laying out some more jeans parts and planning another quilt. Need to line a couple more purses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom