What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It isn't that. My policy doesn't cover birth control and maternity leave. It is cancelled for this requirements.

That is all of this discussion.

With love,
~Cat

Just to clarify, I meant you can't be turned down for a new policy because of the pre-existing condition. That's all I'll say :) Good luck.

Watching the Team Canada men's hockey OT goal over Finland for about the sigh time since seeing it live this morning!

Waiting for TB to come home from work and the store. He is off the next two days.

I think we are going to take a break from the Olympics tonight and watch "Reds 2".

PS, I am glad I am feeling better too! :)

I'm trying to decide on a movie to end the night with. The last two I watched were on the heavy side to say the least.

Hi LP! *waves* Glad to see you're feeling better all the time. :)

I'm nursing a headache I got from all the wind we had around here last night. Usually when the wind blows like that it means the barometer is falling a lot, but there wasn't that big of a difference between the high and low readings today. Anyway, still got a headache...and I didn't even drink to do it. :D

It isn't that. My policy doesn't cover birth control and maternity leave. It is cancelled for this requirements.

That is all of this discussion.

With love,
~Cat

I would have thought you would have found out about it right away after the Affordable Care Act went into affect at the beginning of the year. This is just not right that it would be cancelled right before you need it.

Hi LP! *waves* Glad to see you're feeling better all the time. :)

I'm nursing a headache I got from all the wind we had around here last night. Usually when the wind blows like that it means the barometer is falling a lot, but there wasn't that big of a difference between the high and low readings today. Anyway, still got a headache...and I didn't even drink to do it. :D

Do you have a license to Nurse a headache???:D

I bought an unripe pear the other day and put it in a brown paper bag to ripen. I kept watching it to see when it turned yellow. Well today it looked perfect and felt just right, so I cut it half and it was all black and rotten in the center. What happened? It didn't feel soft or anything.

I don't know what happened to your pear but I had the same thing happen with an avacado.

I'm really pleased how they turned out!ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1392604950.225038.jpg

3 purses, 2 blankets. The second blanket isn't in there.

Last edited:
Thanks PF! I should have cropped the pic, I see my sock made a guest starring role, along with a pine needle....

It's tiny.

You may have inspired me to do something similar with my old jeans.

I'm giving them as gifts. One store is selling the purses for $300! Yikes!

My niece is graduating next month, she'll get one of the purses. I'll line it.

Iused to have a couple of those purses that I made. $300 for an old jeans purse??? I may have to dig out the old 501's I have in storage.

Back
Top Bottom