What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished the Saturday morning ritual of filling pill cases for SO and me and ordering refills. Next order of business is deciding on a menu for next week so I can prepare a shopping list and go shopping.

So that's what I did, what I'm doing and what I'm going to do later.

Just finished the Saturday morning ritual of filling pill cases for SO and me and ordering refills. Next order of business is deciding on a menu for next week so I can prepare a shopping list and go shopping.

So that's what I did, what I'm doing and what I'm going to do later.

We do our pill cases on Mondays because that's TB's first day off, though that will be changing in a week so we will probably go back to Saturdays.

I am sitting up with my sciatica. I was fast asleep, then TB came in saying he had to call in to work again because his throat was sore again and he wasn't feeling well. Sure enough, his glands are swollen and he is running a fever. So now he is fast asleep and I am wide awake. We seem to be sleeping in shifts these days.

I am about to work on my shopping list.

Are you sure you want to go on a Saturday? It's gonna be crowded.

We actually decided to wait until Monday, since I'm back to working 4 days a week. Gives us a couple days to find out things we need and write them on the list that we will leave at home.:rolleyes:

I don't know if it is just the cold weather, but I am achy all over. So I took a Vicodin. Now I have energy galore and no pain. I just finished scrubbing all of the counter tops and then waxing them. Next I have to vacuum the rug. It looks like a truck came and dumped a load of salt rock in here. :angel:

I'm relaxing after grocery shopping. I went to the health food store (and found organic crushed tomatoes, produce of Canada, and no BPA!), then the liquor store, two supermarkets that are next to each other, and finally to the pharmacy. I've put away the stuff that needs to be refrigerated right away. I'm not looking forward to putting away the rest. Some of it goes in the basement. And I forgot butter. I knew there was something I was forgetting when I updated "Our Groceries" last night.

Re-cleaning out the car as we got the Sentra today. Pick it up on Wednesday.

They always bring me a box for my stuff. But I usually do things the same day.
I've got a couple boxes "in storage" that were from past vehicles. I transfer what I think I'll need to the new one. [insert crazy spinning eyes emoticon here. it has disappeared.]

They always bring me a box for my stuff. But I usually do things the same day.
I've got a couple boxes "in storage" that were from past vehicles. I transfer what I think I'll need to the new one. [insert crazy spinning eyes emoticon here. it has disappeared.]
:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom