What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And yet you're still here LP! :LOL: Blink and two hours evaporate from your life.

... I am forever burning myself when I go to check something in the oven. I am always afraid to pull the rack out far enough, so I reach far in and end up with a small burn. :angel:
My Mom was like that. She had a gas stove with two ovens: one down low, and the other above the cooking surface. Her SIL convinced her to use the upper oven because she wouldn't have to bend. Problem was Mom was short (5' on her good days) and the first time she used the upper oven she pulled the shelf out...then forgot it was there and hit her forehead on it when she set the dish down on a burner. That was also the last time she used the upper oven! Had that darned racing stripe on her forehead for weeks. :LOL:

And yet you're still here LP! :LOL: Blink and two hours evaporate from your life.
I must be logged in on my other computer. I hate Windows 8 because I think I have shut the browser down, but it keeps windows open until I physically close them.

I am up now as my back and sciatica are having spasm attacks and I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. But I am going to go try my chair and see if that works. I have to be up early to finish the cake.

Hey, it looks like Hallmark is doing a Jesse Stone marathon. The rest of my day is set.

They were both looking at me expectantly, so I got them both a finger of butter and let them lick it off. I try to just do that for them once a week. Yes, they are spoiled.

That's good for hairballs, too, Fi.

I just got back from the grocery and hardware stores. I needed cilantro and ro-tel for dinner and some more 0000 steel wool. I got back just in time to see the end of the second Stone series.

I think that's how my former cat got tape on itself. It was drawn to the smell of the adhesive at Christmas time. The next thing you know it's dancing all over trying to get it off.

I think that's how my former cat got tape on itself. It was drawn to the smell of the adhesive at Christmas time. The next thing you know it's dancing all over trying to get it off.
Well watching them dance is fun. So is watching them get tape off one paw and now it's stuck to the other one. Eating plastic, doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Kickin back, relaxing day. Watching net Flex, our daughter is obsessed with Sherlock Holmes movies. We are on our 4th movie.

I've been glued to my computer today doing some research for a series of documents I have to write...for a bit of comic relief, Alma has been perked on the "shelf" under my Mission Oak library table...she's been giving me a peck every now and again. I don't know of anyone else who works with a chicken in her office...Alma is recovering from...I don't know what. I went out on Monday and she couldn't stand. I brought her inside, nothing broken, etc. She's eating and drinking, but she still isn't walking or standing, much. But she is perched about 8 inches off the ground, so that is definitely a sign she's getting better...wondering if one of the older girls pushed her off her perch at night...I really need a webcam out there...

Hey, it looks like Hallmark is doing a Jesse Stone marathon. The rest of my day is set.

That is a good series. There were only somewhere like seven books the movies are based on. But I don't see why some writers can't add to the series. After all Earle Stanley Gardner only wrote some many Perry Mason books and look at how far that went. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom