What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I better never get another inheritance and a Penzey's Catalog at the same time again. I had 5 boxes show up at the door.

It sure was fun dumping all the old, stale spices.

I am watching the Voice with TB. Violet is whining trying to get more treats and Monkey is chasing her laser toy. Just one happy family!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Maybe Violet is just singing along with the competitors on "The Voice". :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: I had a cocker, Brewster, who used to sing anytime you sung happy birthday. He also sang to the piano and certain songs on the radio. He was hilarious! We weren't sure if Happy Birthday was his favourite or he hated it! ;)

A friend's Siberian husky stayed with us for a couple of weeks. He sang along to some music. If I remember correctly, it was mostly The Grateful Dead. He had a very nice voice. Unfortunately, we couldn't hear how his singing went with the music. He seemed happy enough. His tail was curled.

If I am sitting on the bed and start to sing, Teddy jumps up and attacks me from the back. Either it is an attack or he loves my singing and is giving me a back scratch. :angel:

I just finished bagging the croutons I made last night. I started late and the second batch was still in the toaster oven.

I am in the process of getting ready to go to my appointment with my Vascular Doctor. Oh Joy! Such another fun day. :angel:

I know a vascular surgeon. Vary pale fellow. Come to think of it his twins are very pale, too. They look like those kids in those movies, the ones that are always taking over the town.
Just sayin'.

I don't do mornings...

Attachments

• woke up once.png
    woke up once.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 168
I just finished eating a chicken sandwich with lettuce and mayo on toast. That should hold me 'til noonish.

Gathering last minute loose ends and waiting for Glenn's son to arrive so we can give him the skinny on what he can do to take care of things while we're gone. Won't have to give him much instruction since this is his childhood home and his dog, Baxter, and Harley have been best buds since they were puppies. And, hooray, the sun's out! Been cloudy and rainy for a couple of days. Nice to see some cheery weather.

Just woke up - it is 9 am here. Another night where I slept best the last three hours than I did all night.

I will check on TB in the next few minutes to see if he is going to work or I am calling to see if I can get him in to the doctor. This has been dragging on way too long for him.

I have way too much laundry to do today and also want to play with my new phone so I can get used to it.

Rocket, IMO that 89 woman should not have been driving. She could have killed someone.

My father finally gave up his license when he moved in with us and I drove him everywhere. He was 84, legally blind in one eye and could barely see out of the other. Mind you he lived in a small community and only drove to the stores but it still scared the life out of me knowing he was on the road. I am much younger but certain health issues can affect my driving and I only do so when I know I am safe. I will be totally willing to give up my license when I feel I am dangerous to myself and others.

Back
Top Bottom