What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't that weird when that happens? Can't you just see when these people get up to the check-out and wonder how all this other stuff got into their cart?

Or they just waited to take someone else's carefully selected produce and plants, rather than doing it themselves!

I watched it too, sort of, while fiddling' around in the kitchen. I recorded it and am going to watch it in it's entirety here in a couple. Yes, the bleu cheese with lamb got my attention, too. :ohmy:

One of the contestants had a KitchenAid stand mixer tattooed on her leg, did you see that, Somebunny? :ermm: :)

Yes, I saw that, lol! She had a couple other tattoos too. I was watching MC on a Canadian channel, I wasn't sure if it was on tonight here in the US or not, I never keep track of TV =\

Today I did my huge shopping trips, so I'm spending this afternoon coming up with meal ideas with my goodies. It's one of my favorite things to do.

The groceries are put away and prepped for freezing except for a couple of packages of green onions that I'll need to chop and freeze. I'm so glad the shopping is done.

I'm also making a list of things that I either forgot or couldn't find. It's okay though, because a couple of my prescriptions got messed up and I'll have to go to the store again soon, once I get them straightened out.

Just got back from picking up my grandson AND some poblano peppers for tonight's dinner that was supposed to be last night's dinner. The peppers have been blackened and are resting in a covered bowl so I can peel them.

I've been trying to contact a vet who does house calls. It's gotten to the time to put Shreddy to sleep. I've been crying all day. I don't think it would be a good idea to try to drive home after that. Also, Shreddy hates going in the car and I would really rather not put him through being put in the carrier and then a car ride. :cry:

You could try farm vets. My SIL works for a horse vet and he has made house calls to put down dogs and cats.

I am so sorry to hear this, Taxy. At least his last few weeks were good with his little jaunts outside (good for both of you).

Sending you big hugs!

I've been trying to contact a vet who does house calls. It's gotten to the time to put Shreddy to sleep. I've been crying all day. I don't think it would be a good idea to try to drive home after that. Also, Shreddy hates going in the car and I would really rather not put him through being put in the carrier and then a car ride. :cry:

Oh Taxy, so sad. {{{{hugs}}}}. I hope you can find a vet.

Goodbye, Shreddy, sweet dreams.

I am so sorry. :heart:

I am making crabs, starfish, sand dollars and other shells....out of chocolate. I need at least 100 of all different sizes for a sand castle cake I am making for Saturday. I haven't worked with chocolate for a long time and it is fun to get back to it. Tempering is a pain, but to be honest, the small breaks and bubbles just add to the charm. They are sea shells afterall! :)

I was told by a nine year old when she saw the design of the cake and the chocolate shells that I better put a do not touch sign on it. I decided if she was thinking it, the many kids that will be at the banquet will be too so the sign is already made! :LOL:

Oh Taxy...I'm so sorry. :( That brought tears to my eyes. May Shreddy have a peaceful trip over the Rainbow Bridge. :heart:

I'm so sorry, taxy! I hope you find your vet who will help you take care of this at home.

I would think it would be readily available considering the circumstances. I'm sure others have had this problem with not wanting to have to travel during such a stressful time.

{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS and TEARS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for all the kind words and hugs. Yes, my regular vet clinic gave me the phone number of a vet who works at the clinic one day a week and makes house calls. They also gave me the number of a service that will come to the house if I can't schedule the vet who works at the clinic.

Aw Taxy, my heart broke just a little more because of your sadness. I know exactly what you're going through. Hug Shreddy tight and whisper sweet words to him. He'll go out knowing how very much you love him.

Back
Top Bottom