What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've started a Yoga, weights and walking program. Today was the start...we'll see what happens in the next week.

Andy, go have it checked out, don't play with back pain or you will be "blessed"with it for a long, long time.

I've started a Yoga, weights and walking program. Today was the start...we'll see what happens in the next week.

Too funny - I keep trying to get myself started on a regimen of regular yoga, weights and walking, and I even have a daily reminder on my electronic calendar with that very name lol I hope it goes better for you.

Too funny - I keep trying to get myself started on a regimen of regular yoga, weights and walking, and I even have a daily reminder on my electronic calendar with that very name lol I hope it goes better for you.

I gotta do something...I can't get the weight off, It's mostly that old nemesis belly fat...

Still trying to decide when I want to get my yoga part done. Makes for a long trying to get ready for work morning with the walk and the yoga. First try this morning, the walk is good to go for first thing I get my eyes open.

LPBier, I would love to see the finished invitation. I knew you could print your own but I didn't know about the different parts and putting it together
I've made them completely from scratch using scrapbooking tools - a cricut cutter, stamps, punches, a paper cutter and embossing. I printed the inside on coloured paper and then cut it to fit in the card. I will post one in my ceremony thread later today.

I am just up as I didn't get to sleep until way after 3am. So now it is going to be a hustle to catch up on the day. I have to do a few loads of wash (but my new machines are making that a breeze), get TB fed, packed for his work meal and off to work, and make a few phone calls before I have a 2 pm phone meeting. After that I am going to my neighbour's to finish invites.

"Houdini" is gone.We can hear him barking at their house.;):LOL:
Mine is quiet and peaceful.

The owner came back yesterday morning,then left again without stopping by to pick him up until late last night.That irked me.Kind of a rude thing to do when someone goes out of their way to help keep your pet safe and you do that? I would have made it the first stop to pick him up before going home.Don't take advantage of their kindness.

I didn't answer the door when they eventually came by.
I heard the comment from them "He's gong to be back at your house,looks like you'll have another dog if he gets out again"

Ummm no! If he gets out it's on them not me.They let him out.
It won't be a problem forced onto us.

Now a day of peaceful relaxation.I was going to mow the blessed lawn.Maybe it's best I not be seen by anyone today.:mellow::ermm:

Munky.

"Houdini" is gone.We can hear him barking at their house.;):LOL:
Mine is quiet and peaceful.

The owner came back yesterday morning,then left again without stopping by to pick him up until late last night.That irked me.Kind of a rude thing to do when someone goes out of their way to help keep your pet safe and you do that? I would have made it the first stop to pick him up before going home.Don't take advantage of their kindness.

I didn't answer the door when they eventually came by.
I heard the comment from them "He's gong to be back at your house,looks like you'll have another dog if he gets out again"

Ummm no! If he gets out it's on them not me.They let him out.
It won't be a problem forced onto us.

Now a day of peaceful relaxation.I was going to mow the blessed lawn.Maybe it's best I not be seen by anyone today.:mellow::ermm:

Munky.

That's the reason I live in an apartment complex that doesn't allow pets: and I've decided not to have any more pets. I LOVE dogs and cats and all critters but I don't love the owners that don't control them and their (the dogs. LOL) barking.

I gotta do something...I can't get the weight off, It's mostly that old nemesis belly fat...

Still trying to decide when I want to get my yoga part done. Makes for a long trying to get ready for work morning with the walk and the yoga. First try this morning, the walk is good to go for first thing I get my eyes open.

I thought yoga was supposed to relax a person.All I see is people's bodies in weird shapes.That's gotta hurt.

Why fight the belly.It eventually wins anyways.
No offense intended.:flowers:

Munky.

I am doing absolutely nothing. Mid season burn out. Too much work and play. Day off today. Forcing myself to just sit around. Went for a walk and still had to phone in a food order for the deli....never totally away from it. Planning on cooking dinner later. Movie. Sleep..snore..drool.....

That's the reason I live in an apartment complex that doesn't allow pets: and I've decided not to have any more pets. I LOVE dogs and cats and all critters but I don't love the owners that don't control them and their (the dogs. LOL) barking.

Exactly!! We don't want anymore pets.
Were getting ready to retire.Looking at condo's with the no pet rules.:angel:

Munky.

I thought yoga was supposed to relax a person.All I see is people's bodies in weird shapes.That's gotta hurt.

Munky.

If you are doing yoga and it hurts, you are doing it wrong.

Why fight? Because I don't want it and it is damaging my health. I'm too young to give up. Baby steps, I'm just in the first stages and my research has shown that I can do this and it will help me. And maybe if I can get Shrek into it, we can celebrate our 30th anniversary, in December.

Besides, my fat jeans are getting tight:LOL:

Last edited:

Munky.

There are lots of different types and levels of yoga. For some advanced poses, the beginner's equivalent is lying on the floor doing some stretches.

Please, do you have any sun salutation sequences? You could start by doing a few reps of one of those for 5 or 10 minutes and then go for a walk.

If you are doing yoga and it hurts, you are doing it wrong.

Why fight? Because I don't want it and it is damaging my health. I'm too young to give up. Baby steps, I'm just in the first stages and my research has shown that I can do this and it will help me. And maybe if I can get Shrek into it, we can celebrate our 30th anniversary, in December.

Besides, my fat jeans are getting tight:LOL:

Princesss,

Like I said I didn't mean to offend you in any way.If it helps you.More power to ya.!

I don't do yoga.Playing with my GR,is my yoga.When I see groups of people doing the exercises in the park Some look absolutely miserable..I walk faster.Didn't see that :ohmy:

Munky.

Princesss,

Like I said I didn't mean to offend you in any way.If it helps you.More power to ya.!

I don't do yoga.Playing with my GR,is my yoga.When I see groups of people doing the exercises in the park Some look absolutely miserable..I walk faster.Didn't see that :ohmy:

Munky.

No offense taken, just giving my rationale for doing it. If it makes me miserable, I will stop, but so far it's just made me sweat...a lot.:ROFLMAO:

There are lots of different types and levels of yoga. For some advanced poses, the beginner's equivalent is lying on the floor doing some stretches.

Please, do you have any sun salutation sequences? You could start by doing a few reps of one of those for 5 or 10 minutes and then go for a walk.

What I can do is step out of this particular subject gracefully.Without further unintentional bent out of shape sequences intended.

What I said was meant to be taken in a light hearted way.No more no less.

Munky.

Best of luck to you with your new yoga regimen, princess. I can imagine starting out is the hardest part.

Son in law is working night shifts this week, so daughter and grandson are coming over for dinner tonight. I'm thinking a nice cool taco salad will be good, and grandson loves it. Heading out to the store now to get the ground beef for the salad, I have everything else. Except I'm out of ice cream, MUST have ice cream... :)

It might be easier to do yoga later in the day, when your body has already stretched a bit.

Since I am just starting out, I need to find the best time for me, one day does not a habit make...maybe after work but before dinner.

I am going to work on some of the simple stretches tonight, before bed.

Going to go dig out a couple more sets of my weights.

What I can do is step out of this particular subject gracefully.Without further unintentional bent out of shape sequences intended.

What I said was meant to be taken in a light hearted way.No more no less.

Munky.

I'm sorry, a typo got past me. The word please above should say PF. I was asking her that.

I'm not upset or offended in the least by what you said. I was just trying to explain a bit about my experience, which has been all at the beginner level. No worries :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom