What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Listening to the baseball game. Gotta throw my 3-product make-up job on and head to the grocery store as soon as it's done. I don't wear much make-up, but my "at home face" just might scare a little kid. I do it for the better good of the public. :-p

I've pretty much finished unpacking from our week at the beach. DH is watching a bit of World Cup soccer while I enjoy a glass of wine and being with our kitty cats again :wub:

I think I have the last of the vacation laundry caught up. We turned the A/C back on, it's really hot and gnatty outside. Those durned gnats were only supposed to be here for a couple weeks, then disappear. Apparently they didn't read the articles.

I think I have the last of the vacation laundry caught up. We turned the A/C back on, it's really hot and gnatty outside. Those durned gnats were only supposed to be here for a couple weeks, then disappear. Apparently they didn't read the articles.

Maybe you should start reading classes for the illiterate gnats:rolleyes:

Yes, obviously having a reaction to the oral antibiotic. Not unusual to have an extreme reaction to oral vs. IV antibiotics. The doctor needs to find one she can tolerate.

I can't remember how to spell the one she got in hospital. Think it was reflex-something. Too tired to go get papers by computer table but she didn't have anything like this as a reaction. Shoot, she was eating whenever she could.

She's asleep in the recliner out here in the living room now. Think I will sleep out here on the couch so if she needs anything I can hear her.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Cave76 as soon as i get to big pc I will pm you. Can't figure out how to pm using the android app.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

:wacko: Are we out of the war zone yet? Can I get Aid under the Marshall Plan? It is hard ducking all those verbal bullets. I am off to attend Yale Medical School. :angel:

We had friends over for a cookout then unwrapped the top of our wedding cake from last year and had cake and chocolate wine for dessert. A bit too much wine so I am off to bed soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Last edited:
We had friends over for a cookout then unwrapped the top of our wedding cake from last year and had cake and chocolate wine for dessert. A bit too much wine so I am off to bed soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Anniversary??? Conga- rats!

Back
Top Bottom