What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a matching 6 pc set of the water jugs they put in the rooms. Several basins, etc. I even took the roll of tape, etc that was in the room. You get charged for the whole roll, may as well take it.

We did the same PF. The little cups are good to use in the bathroom and for getting water for taking pills in the AM. I use the pitcher to keep water cold in the fridge for morning pills - can't stand faucet temp cold.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

But yes. Bring your meds with you if you have the chance to grab them. And please stay home. You don't want a hospital stay. The food is lousy. :angel:

Mom and I have a list of both my meds and her meds in our purses. That thing came in handy especially the second hospital stay when she was taken off some things.

The food at our hospital is actually pretty good in the cafeteria - expensive but good. I'm getting a big softsided lunch bag and some ice packs and different plastic containers before Mom goes to the hospital again. Also need to put her bag back in the car. It's that time of year again - don't want her to get stuck at work without it in case our road unexpectedly floods.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Hit the pay dirt again. :mrgreen:

My oldest son bought this at an auction for $20.00.Brought it home.
After we dusted,polished,oiled all the spots we had this beauty to add to my Singer classic collection.I think this one is mid1950-1960's Singer 99K.
It runs extremely smooth.All I need to do is find a new light for it.The light that was attached was broken.Had electrical tape wrapped around the ends.So we cut the wire to it.The motor runs smooth.I'll call a friend tomorrow and see if he can make me another insert to fit this machine into my MIL's old Singer sewing table.That I refinished not too long ago.It would be perfect.

My youngest is taking some of the photos of both machines in to have them enlarged so I can hang them on the wall.He's on the look out for original poster sized treadle machine advertisements to frame.Might as well.My enablers are really into antiquing vintage singer tins to display.

"Munky's Sewin'Munsters"

img_1376256_0_8559e43dadb954675c9c5852ec560609.jpg

a>

Last edited:
Creative, Dawg, Taxi and Addie...thank you so much for the encouragement before the funeral today. It turned out lovely and Pop would have been proud of all of us. He's safely home now with his wife and sons. Life goes on because of them. :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Hit the pay dirt again. :mrgreen:

My oldest son bought this at an auction for $20.00.Brought it home.
After we dusted,polished,oiled all the spots we had this beauty to add to my Singer classic collection.I think this one is mid1950-1960's Singer 99K.
It runs extremely smooth.All I need to do is find a new light for it.The light that was attached was broken.Had electrical tape wrapped around the ends.So we cut the wire to it.The motor runs smooth.I'll call a friend tomorrow and see if he can make me another insert to fit this machine into my MIL's old Singer sewing table.That I refinished not too long ago.It would be perfect.

My youngest is taking some of the photos of both machines in to have them enlarged so I can hang them on the wall.He's on the look out for original poster sized treadle machine advertisements to frame.Might as well.My enablers are really into antiquing vintage singer tins to display.

"Munky's Sewin'Munsters"

img_1376259_0_8559e43dadb954675c9c5852ec560609.jpg

a>

That's a beautiful machine, Munky. Check out this link to determine the age of your machine. All you have to do is to find the serial number on your machine and match it up to the list.

I collect sewing machines and, judging from the photo, it looks like your machine would date to about the '50s. But, check out the list and find out for sure.

That's a beautiful machine, Munky. Check out this link to determine the age of your machine. All you have to do is to find the serial number on your machine and match it up to the list.

I collect sewing machines and, judging from the photo, it looks like your machine would date to about the '50s. But, check out the list and find out for sure.

That was my first stop.Thank you.
The serial # is:EM158810
Seems like it's a 50 ish model.

When I typed it up like that I thought heyyy, now that sounds a little sexy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It won't be out of style at anytime soon.:mrgreen:

... It turned out lovely and Pop would have been proud of all of us. He's safely home now with his wife and sons. Life goes on because of them. :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Kayelle, sorry for your loss. How blest you all were to have had him in your lives all these years. Enjoy the memories you have of him to keep him close to your heart.

Poor planning. It's in the mid 80s and super humid. I chose today to smoke a rack of ribs from dinner tonight. I feel obligated to babysit the Weber as there are young children in adjoining condos and the grill is on common ground.

At least I can wistfully imagine how cool the ac is making the inside of my home as I sit here and listen to it hum merrily along.

At least I have a cool drink to ease my pain.

Watching "America's Got Talent". Good gravy, they sure do! The kids (6th graders on up) are incredible! Such big voices from such young kids!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom