What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I used to go to BJ's, if I went alone, I just took my sweet time. I would walk the aisles and pick up things as I went along that were on my list. If I went with my daughter, it was a nightmare. She was constantly dashing around the whole store with no plan or even a list at all. She would see something that caught her eye, and that would remind her of something else she wanted or needed. And off we would go. Her legs are a lot longer than mine and I was constantly running just to keep up. :angel:

Just this red-hot moment I'm basking in the warmth of the kind helpfulness of the DC family -- helping me to accomplish a photo post in another thread. Thank you all who offered help; and thank you others who I know would have if you'd known I was having trouble. Such good folks.

This morning I'm waiting to hear from the claims adjuster at 'his' insurance company re the fender-bender of last week; he backed into me. I sure hope they pay for repairs; my $500 deductible is $4 more than the $496 repair estimate. :rolleyes:

I just curled my eyelashes. Lets see if this will helps keep my glasses from getting dirty so frequently. My eyelash curler has rhinestones. It's all they had at the pharmacy. :wacko:

I just curled my eyelashes. Lets see if this will helps keep my glasses from getting dirty so frequently. My eyelash curler has rhinestones. It's all they had at the pharmacy. :wacko:

:LOL: Haven't seen an eyelash curler so swanky! I have to curl my lashes too.

Perusing FB, found an idea for tamarind water. I had a whole box of the pods taking up space in the fridge, and figured why not try it.

It was really hard to see my eyelashes without my glasses, so I had to put the curler between my eye and the glasses. I'm not enjoying this.

They used to sell glasses with individual flip-up lenses for putting on makeup, wonder if they still have them.

Yesterday I flew a cancer patient and his wife from San Diego to UCLA for treatment. It was brutally hot, even at 4500 feet.
Today it is supposed to be 95 here in Ventura County!

sous, is your cabin pressurized?

speaking of flying things, my boy and i were just outside flying paper aeroplanes. he's learned to fold some really cool ones.

20140916_202548.jpg

tomorrow, we're gonna attach some bottle rockets to them when dw goes to the gym after dinner ... mwahahahaa

sous, is your cabin pressurized?

speaking of flying things, my boy and i were just outside flying paper aeroplanes. he's learned to fold some really cool ones.

View attachment 21880

tomorrow, we're gonna attach some bottle rockets to them when dw goes to the gym after dinner ... mwahahahaa

If I hear of the fighter jets taking to the air, I will know why. But my lips are sealed. :angel:

Are they like generic reading glasses? I'm not even sure the eyelash curler would fit through an empty frame.

The whole lense with frame flips up. You don't stick anything through the frame. You look through the other eye with the lens down. As I recall, they were generic reading glasses.

Last edited:
you should see if they still sell monocles. that way you can look like teddy roosevelt or the monopoly guy when you're putting on war paint.

Or opera glasses. Or even take a lens out of a pair of readers and hold it up to one eye at a time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom