What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Souschef, you are a great Puppy Pilot!

What am I doing? Well, I'm not doing this at the moment, but every time I go into the kitchen I open up the two cupboard doors and admire today's job. I've been a bit remiss in switching between my Christmas set and my Pfaltzgraff Folk Art dishware. As in, the Christmas dishes have been there since Thanksgiving, 2013. We do have other dish sets (I have enough to open my own restaurant) so there seemed to be no hurry? But switching things around today made me completely organize and rearrange the two cupboards. Now everything is so neat and tidy! :w00t:

I don't reach for the Folk Art too often, but every time I see them they make me smile. My Mom bought them for us when we took her and Dad to York, PA and Williamsburg, back when I was pregnant. She liked the pattern, it was the one pattern between Pfaltzgraff's three patterns at that time that Himself and I both liked, and Mom was very excited over the prospect of becoming a grandma - twice. Needless to say, since she saw different dishes, cups, and bowls at both York and Williamsburg, she bought service for 8 of everything. I guess it was her way of celebrating imminent twin grandbabies? :ermm: :LOL:

14 minutes past midnight and I'm watching the Red Sox and Yankees in an extra innings game. We are currently in the 15th inning with the score tied at 3. Tame is now over 5 hours long.

And just after Papi gives you guys the lead, Wright gives up a home run.
34853_doh.gif
Their next game starts in about 12 hours. Do you think they'll be done with this game by then, Andy? :wacko:

And just after Papi gives you guys the lead, Wright gives up a home run.
34853_doh.gif
Their next game starts in about 12 hours. Do you think they'll be done with this game by then, Andy? :wacko:

I'm happy to say the Sox ended the game @2:13AM with a win in the 19th inning.

Plenty of time to get ready for the 1:00PM game this afternoon.

I'm havin' a blast. It's sunny, clear, about 70F and not humid for a change so I'm moving the outside plants from their winter stay in the den back outside.

They're going to love life. Phil, Lily, Ruby, Fred, everyone. Okay, you can laugh. I name my plants. Always have and talk/praise them. Don't know nor care if it does any good. I just do it.

Phil grew like a wild man this winter and has several tendrils at least 6 feet long. Fred has tons of new leaves and Ruby shot up like a rocket. Lily is still demure but filling out.

There are others too many to mention so I will be at this most of the afternoon but I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful day.

I'm havin' a blast. It's sunny, clear, about 70F and not humid for a change so I'm moving the outside plants from their winter stay in the den back outside.

They're going to love life. Phil, Lily, Ruby, Fred, everyone. Okay, you can laugh. I name my plants. Always have and talk/praise them. Don't know nor care if it does any good. I just do it.

Phil grew like a wild man this winter and has several tendrils at least 6 feet long. Fred has tons of new leaves and Ruby shot up like a rocket. Lily is still demure but filling out.

There are others too many to mention so I will be at this most of the afternoon but I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful day.

I understand completely. My sister is now naming clouds that the other angels are sitting on playing their harps. :angel:

I've been doing something I have never done before: writing a Resume. Now that I have one, no more excuses for not looking for a new job.

I've been doing something I have never done before: writing a Resume. Now that I have one, no more excuses for not looking for a new job.

:ohmy: Surprised at this...! Best wishes to you, Princess - for whatever reason you're leaving, I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

:ohmy: Surprised at this...! Best wishes to you, Princess - for whatever reason you're leaving, I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Leadership changes and the new guy in the office is making my life miserable. I've stuck the change out for almost 4 months and it's not getting better. So far I got the resume done and have sent it out to several places much closer to family. May be changing our location to Wyoming in the near future. Got an Ogre who is homesick, too! If I'm going to make a change, may as well be a big one.

Leadership changes and the new guy in the office is making my life miserable. I've stuck the change out for almost 4 months and it's not getting better. So far I got the resume done and have sent it out to several places much closer to family. May be changing our location to Wyoming in the near future. Got an Ogre who is homesick, too! If I'm going to make a change, may as well be a big one.

I hear ya, PF! Best of luck!

Best excuse in the world to move, IMO. Too bad all spouses can't think like that. :glare: I hope you land a wonderful job, find a great place to live, and that you and your Shrek get moved quickly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom