What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just go outside and squish the blooms on my face. I shake out the bees first though.

Perfume sounds really nice, PF.

Last edited:
What am I doing? I am doing what I do best, i.e. helping someone out with a problem (on a spiritual chat site). I feel it is what I am here (alive) to do; having natural abilities like empathy, caring and compassion. To this I have acquired a degree in psychology and advanced co-counselling skills. I get a real buzz from making a difference to someone's predicament!
color.gif

Just cut some flowering lilac's and brought them into the house. Oh, do they ever smell wonderful.

If I brought lilacs into my house I would probably be on my way to the ER! I am highly allergic. Someone brought some in to work one day. It was terrible for me!

getting ready to put together a wedding cake for a friend that's getting married tonight. It's a small one, so it should be quick and easy to put together. Just have to get off my bum to make some white chocolate ganache to whip and a couple batches of Swiss meringue buttercream.

I'm carefully watching a bid I placed for a stay in a high end condo for a charity auction. So far I'm the high bidder, but the auction doesn't end until later tonight. I'm expecting major chaos to ensue.

Gracias. It's for medical bills for a young girl who was hit by a drunk driver tourist in Mexico and he has since taken off. Of course, the condo looks awesome and is worth a lot more than I would normally pay for accommodations.

Last edited:
I'm going nuts. Mom and Dad are going to lend us the money for a down payment on a house in Lingle or Torrington. Now I need to find a house and hopefully be able to move in quickly. M&D are looking at a place tomorrow for us. It's an old store remodeled into a 1 bedroom/2 bath single family home. 1800 sq feet for 62k. No yard (yeah!)

It is literally in what used to be downtown Lingle, WY. It's oddball and a perfect fit for Shrek and I. The kitchen alone is three times the size of the one I have now.

Yikes! Hope you find what you need, PF. This kitchen of which you speak sounds marvelous!

That's exciting PF. What's a "semi private backyard"?

I think it's the slab of concrete out back. I will be able to container garden and fence that piece that comes with the property. I had a hard time trying to get it to come up on Google Maps so I could get a good look at it.

Cute place, PF. That kitchen must be ginormous! Our house was 1806 before we added the sunroom, I have a fairly large kitchen, and our house has three bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths! If I ever could build a house and not worry about resale, I would have had a huge kitchen in the middle, with little sleeping and bathroom "pods" along the back and side walls, and two "quiet rooms" for reading or watching TV either side of the entry.

Looking forward to your next update on your new digs. Hope you and Shrek aren't sleeping in the car at all - I bet your car doesn't have indoor plumbing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom