What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kay, I don't understand, you never looked heavy. I've followed your and Sous Chef's blog and have seen your pictures.

:LOL: That's funny Dawg. I haven't been the weight I want since I was a teenager!
About the blog, you might notice there are no recent pictures of me there. :ohmy:

Huh. Well in that case, congrats on your 20 pound weight loss! That's a lot!

Way to GO, Kayelle! It sounds like you're on your way to your old high school figurel Souschef had better have a short leash ready to keep you close to him. ;)

Just finished a very evil supper, and I'm not even feeling guilty. It sure seemed like every (beware, foul language ahead) a**hat was on the road ahead of me, along side of me, AIMING for me! And then it seemed like all of the poor service that Charlie and others commented about in the Petty Vents thread moved here for the day. Cashier at one store took my coupons but forgot to deduct them from my total - and I didn't notice until I got home. :( I called - I'll get my money next time I'm there. Then my big shopping at Market Basket put me in the lane with a very inattentive packer. Tomatoes on the bottom? Refrigerated biscuits with canned goods? Arg! I think I'll have a nice, big glass of wine. I can be good again tomorrow. :LOL:

Flight went great, in fact Angel Flight organization was filming the little girl and her mom before we left.
The gratitude we get is all that we want

That's really cool, Souschef!

Last edited:
I'm just so durn happy you're feeling up to cooking for all those people GG! I hope they all appreciate the wonderful sounding meals!

I got off the scale this morning to a huge reward after being on this very low carb diet for 6 weeks. I'm down 20 lbs, so that's a lot of weight off the bum knee. It's feeling better and so am I.

PF..I didn't know you were not born in the USA?

I was, Fort Ord California, but I had to prove that I was me, the same chica with the birth certificate, the last piece of the puzzle was my first marriage license. Taking me from Maiden, first marriage to second marriage. Somehow this proves I am me and satisfies Homeland Security that I am who I say I am. Duh!!!

I'm just so durn happy you're feeling up to cooking for all those people GG! I hope they all appreciate the wonderful sounding meals!

Thank you, sweetie :) They were very appreciative - I got many thanks and even a request for the recipes, although they were pretty much open-and-dump.

I got off the scale this morning to a huge reward after being on this very low carb diet for 6 weeks. I'm down 20 lbs, so that's a lot of weight off the bum knee. It's feeling better and so am I.

Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Gah it's seems like today's not going to end.I've some miles under my belt already.Took my little dog to the vet.Dropped her off to be groomed with all the pretty things girls like.I hope they have red nail polish. To match her bow.After that we have to go pick her up to be examined by the vet.We think her hot spots have become infected.

Ran the truck through the car wash.Off to Costco bought stuff I shouldn't have..Stopped for gas.
Taking a few minute breather until we have to drive all the way back to pick her up.Guess I'll put the groceries away.:rolleyes:

PF..I didn't know you were not born in the USA?

Congratulation. Not an easy task to accomplish. Time to develop that great disease "sticktoitness." I went from 165 to 122 pounds. But my bones and joints are very happy. And so will yours be. :angel:

Gah it's seems like today's not going to end.I've some miles under my belt already.Took my little dog to the vet.Dropped her off to be groomed with all the pretty things girls like.I hope they have red nail polish. To match her bow.After that we have to go pick her up to be examined by the vet.We think her hot spots have become infected.

Ran the truck through the car wash.Off to Costco bought stuff I shouldn't have..Stopped for gas.
Taking a few minute breather until we have to drive all the way back to pick her up.Guess I'll put the groceries away.:rolleyes:

So are you leaving a little time for your friendly neighbors? They miss you. I am running as fast as my short little legs can go! :angel:

Went through piles and piles of papers. Some have sensitive information and need to be burned or shredded, some need to be filed, and others are to be recycled. Good gravy, we get so many.

Got the creeping Charlie (ground ivy) in the lawn sprayed. It's taken over a good third of our yard. I'm more of a nature girl, but this stuff chokes out everything, and is very hard to get rid of. Had to spray today, the next few days are supposed to be rainy. I have enough solution left to hit it again in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Went through piles and piles of papers. Some have sensitive information and need to be burned or shredded, some need to be filed, and others are to be recycled. Good gravy, we get so many.

Got the creeping Charlie (ground ivy) in the lawn sprayed. It's taken over a good third of our yard. I'm more of a nature girl, but this stuff chokes out everything, and is very hard to get rid of. Had to spray today, the next few days are supposed to be rainy. I have enough solution left to hit it again in a couple weeks.

UGH - I so dislike that job. I've been going through papers in the file cabinet little by little for a couple of months now. Right now there are stacks in different categories on the bed in the guest room. :huh: I need to just get in there and git 'er done but it's overwhelming, and I'm afraid I'll throw something away that I'll eventually need. :LOL:

I remember Creeping Charlies, haven't heard of them for many years now! I used to have them in hanging planters back when hanging plants were popular, some used to reach almost to the floor.

Last edited:
So are you leaving a little time for your friendly neighbors? They miss you. I am running as fast as my short little legs can go! :angel:

Lol, no Addie.

I know they miss me I see it in their glaring eyes.They aren't lyin' eyes either.

Just got back.My dog had to have surgery like done right now on both of her ears.She's just out of it with the sedation they gave her.Apparently she had a fox tail in both ears that were way too close to her eardrums for comfort. We weren't expecting that. Her boo boo's were infected.Glad I had her groomed before the vet saw her.That really helped.

She has one of the prettiest haircuts I ever seen on her.They did a beautiful job.And little Sophie loves her baby pink cammo bandana.

She's asleep in a deep snore right now at my feet. Getting the camera ready for her pics while stoned.She's hilarious!:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
UGH - I so dislike that job. I've been going through papers in the file cabinet little by little for a couple of months now. Right now there are stacks in different categories on the bed in the guest room. :huh: I need to just get in there and git 'er done but it's overwhelming, and I'm afraid I'll throw something away that I'll eventually need. :LOL:

Scan your documents and then shred them :)

Yep, you're right, GG. My 5 year old printer/copier doesn't have a scanner, but it's about to be replaced. :)

Aww, Munky....glad little Sophie is better - looking forward to seeing pics of her in her little bandana.

Last edited:
Grandson Josh just left for school. Had to take his drums back this morning, the school band marched in the Halloween parade last night. Great memories.

Back
Top Bottom