What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm on my way to the dentist :( I like her a lot, but I'm about over getting this stupid crown. This is probably the fourth time I've been there to have it installed. The fit and color have not been right. Not looking forward to that shot in the mouth :mad:

But I am looking forward to treating myself to a barbecue sandwich and fries afterward! :)

I'm on my way to the dentist :( I like her a lot, but I'm about over getting this stupid crown. This is probably the fourth time I've been there to have it installed. The fit and color have not been right. Not looking forward to that shot in the mouth :mad:

But I am looking forward to treating myself to a barbecue sandwich and fries afterward! :)

I'm no wuss, but those novocaine shots make me cringe. Hope your crown comes out right this time!

I have stores in three different directions that I want to hit before the week is up. I'm trying to decide if I want to head west or south today. Or maybe I'll stay home, eat chocolate, and try to weed my garden using mind meld and talking the weeds into jumping in the weed bucket. :cool:

Hope you're fourth time is the charm, GG. I have one crown, a back molar, so the only person who really sees it IS my dentist. I'm due for a second one this year, and it's one tooth space nearer the front of my mouth. We'd better get that color right, or I just won't smile wide after that. :LOL: ~ About that novocaine? I swear ever since the last time I got a shot the right side of my smile just isn't as "up" as it used to be. Great, a crooked smile.

Last edited:
Got hail damage on my car a week ago. Made an appointment with the adjuster. I was directed to the Lowe's Home Improvement parking lot. Apparently there were a lot of us, because they have a "catastrophe center" set up there in the parking lot. There is an RV and tents set up to deal with the volume!

This is the second time in 3 years that my car has been pummeled with hail (different car last time). Apparently not far down the road there was larger hail that caused even more damage. To be honest I thought for sure that we had lost windows in the house, it felt like we were under attack, but all the windows are intact!

This one's a keeper! :mrgreen:

Yay! Fourth time's the charm!

I couldn't stand it, I had to pick some more rhubarb. I hate to see it go to waste. My neighbor is fairly newly divorced and doesn't use it anyway, so I just give him a jar of homemade rhubarb jam, he likes it.

Yeeks about the hail, BC! Glad your windows survived intact! Bummer about your car.

Last edited:
Glad to hear this crown "took", GG. Hopefully no more dentist visits for a while!

bakechef, sorry to hear about your car. That must have been one gnarly hailstorm for them to set up a catastrophe center! :ohmy: Yikes! Good to hear your house windows are intact.

What ^Cheryl^ said, bakechef. After all, it would have been a whole lot more difficult to drive your house to the Lowe's lot.

GG, good to hear you like the color. Smile pretty for us, OK?

I'm no wuss, but those novocaine shots make me cringe. Hope your crown comes out right this time!

Once I get that first shot, I don't care about the rest of them. By then I don't feel any of them. What I am not looking forward to is having all four wisdom teeth removed. I had both upper and lower teeth all removed at the same time with just Novocain. :angel:

Its been raining so I have not been planting like I should be. But i have been keeping busy. So far this week.....

Went and stole the top half of a corn crib from my brothers place.

I finished my chicken pen.

My brother and I talked our boss into getting another antique tractor to play with. So we tuned it up and changed all the fluids.

Today its raining again. I have no idea what I will do today.

Attachments

• 13124851_10153373760141017_6965943991315925636_n.jpg
    13124851_10153373760141017_6965943991315925636_n.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 13177054_10153383697211017_5204335534166818942_n.jpg
    13177054_10153383697211017_5204335534166818942_n.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 13139331_10153382854571017_7751020126485789038_n.jpg
    13139331_10153382854571017_7751020126485789038_n.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Thank's all. It's a relatively small inconvenience in the grand scheme of life. I'll have wheels through this whole ordeal, and my deductible for hail is pretty small. It could have been worse!

B-25 flight

I went to a nearby airport in the county today and took a half hour flight in a B-25! I asked the pilot to fly over our home and our local airport. I called Kayelle and the airport to let them know we were coming. The pilot took off, turned right, and flew up our valley over our home and airport! I was in the tail taking pictures, and it was fantastic!

Attachments

• IMG_5838.jpg
    IMG_5838.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5848.jpg
    IMG_5848.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom