What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...CG....is that teen-age looking young lady actually you...? :ohmy::wub:...
Teen-age looking? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Well, aren't you kind! Bless you, dear. Now, if you'd like, I can look through my phone gallery for one of the eight or nine others I bypassed because I looked closer to 100 and post one of those. ;) Then there are the two early ones where you can see the tears in my eye. *sniff* ~ BTW, my team won the first game. Nice, but what I'm really hoping for is to get four wins before the other team does.

Teen-age looking? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Well, aren't you kind! Bless you, dear. Now, if you'd like, I can look through my phone gallery for one of the eight or nine others I bypassed because I looked closer to 100 and post one of those. ;) Then there are the two early ones where you can see the tears in my eye. *sniff* ~ BTW, my team won the first game. Nice, but what I'm really hoping for is to get four wins before the other team does.

I am rooting for ya kiddo!

I am concerned if the other team wins. They are having a problem with daily shootings and murders. I am afraid of what happens if they were to win in the end.

I am up again at 4 am nowhere near able to sleep. Yesterday it was 5 am. This needs to stop soon! It is a combo of a cough, sinus pain and my chronic pain (aggravated by the other two). :wacko:

Sophie's doing much better today. She did have a UTI infection plus a kidney stone.The vet is suspecting she's developing another kidney stone.Which would explain her upset stomach. She's on antibiotics and another that will counter the side effects of it.

She's now on a special diet to break up the stones. Canned and kibble form.1/3 C a day.No people food, treats for a month.
Thought Sophie would cry when I told her no more taco Tuesday's..:LOL:

She's also over weight...Wonder why?:angel::LOL:

Munky Badger.

Glad to hear Sophie is doing better, Munky Badger. :)

CG....I scared myself the other day when I pushed the wrong button on my phone and there I was on the screen, staring back at myself. :ohmy::ermm::LOL:

CG....I scared myself the other day when I pushed the wrong button on my phone and there I was on the screen, staring back at myself. :ohmy::ermm::LOL:
Yes, glad to hear that Sophie is doing better.

Cheryl, that has certainly startled me too. :ermm:

Did that to..Wish they had a siren signal to warn users they are doing that.:ohmy::LOL:

Come fall every year, for some strange reason these past five years, my sinuses are hurting like the devil and I end up with a headache. I have never had sinus problems or headaches.

Addie, could be allergies or simply that the windows are closed more often and the heating has come on. Sinuses are perhaps just adjusting.

I'm getting ready to go to town and spend money.. sadly no fun shopping, it is time to refill our prescription meds. Ugh, that is about 168 USD, yes meds are not free in Sweden but you end up getting discounts and I think my dear husband will end up at 75% off and I on 25% off . Oh well, it very important to have them

Addie, could be allergies or simply that the windows are closed more often and the heating has come on. Sinuses are perhaps just adjusting.

I live in a large studio apartment with the worst heating system of all. Forced hot air. I keep one of my windows open with a tiny crack. Just don't go over to that corner on a freezing day. You could get frostbite.

I live in a large studio apartment with the worst heating system of all. Forced hot air. I keep one of my windows open with a tiny crack. Just don't go over to that corner on a freezing day. You could get frostbite.

Addie try using a humidifier. We have 2. One that's in the living room.
One for my bedroom. I add a few drops of E/O's to it.(Lavender)

You could probably find them cheaper in the drug store.
This one looks close to the 2 that I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Mermaid-Arom...8&qid=1477583120&sr=1-18&keywords=humidifyers

Woho!! Paid the bills, did the big haul shopping for this month , got meds , got tired wanted to throw oranges at people in the store, behaved and got home and stuffed everything in.

I am now dead on my feet and my husband reminds me I have to make cake.. *sigh* I am pondering throwing potatoes at him.

Addie try using a humidifier. We have 2. One that's in the living room.
One for my bedroom. I add a few drops of E/O's to it.(Lavender)

You could probably find them cheaper in the drug store.
This one looks close to the 2 that I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Mermaid-Arom...8&qid=1477583120&sr=1-18&keywords=humidifyers

Thanks Chef Badger - Past winters I kept a large pot of water on my back burner on low. And boy, what a difference it does make. I have been so busy with medical appointments, that I completely forgot about it this year. Time to get out the pot again. Only this year I am going to look for some of those oils. Thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks Chef Badger - Past winters I kept a large pot of water on my back burner on low. And boy, what a difference it does make. I have been so busy with medical appointments, that I completely forgot about it this year. Time to get out the pot again. Only this year I am going to look for some of those oils. Thank you for the suggestion.

Addie,
The humidifiers that I have specifically say "Do not use pure E/O'S."

Rite-Aid sells (HG global brand fragrance warming oils) that I use.They are much cheaper.
Just add a few drops to the water and you'll be all set.

Addie,
The humidifiers that I have specifically say "Do not use pure E/O'S."

Rite-Aid sells (HG global brand fragrance warming oils) that I use.They are much cheaper.
Just add a few drops to the water and you'll be all set.

I have a Rite Aid just up the street from me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom