What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Besides dealing the return of my cold, taking Miley out a zillion times (because it isn't raining and she sees all her friends in the park and wants to go and I never know if it is that or she needs to "go"), and trying to cut out the last of my quilting squares, I am watching Christmas movies and trying to put quantities to a menu for a youth dinner. I don't cater them anymore, but I help my friends out when I can.

Last edited:
Besides dealing the return of my cold, taking Miley out a zillion times (because it isn't raining and she sees all her friends in the park and wants to go and I never know if it is that or she needs to "go"), and trying to cut out the last of my quilting squares, I am watching Christmas movies and trying to put quantities on a menu for a youth dinner. I don't cater them anymore, but I help my friends out when I can.

I am also, obviously going for the Guinness world record for the longest run-on sentence! :LOL:

Mom and I are heading out to a "Ladies Night" at the farm store. Not really to buy anything but just to go out for the evening. I promise not to come home with a tractor...

How about a cowboy or two?

Poor Shrek is going through enough right now with chemo and I doubt he would have enough strength to fight for his Fiona all over again. Those cowboys can be pretty persistent though. And some of them are so rugged and handsome looking.

But the biggest obstacle for that cowboy has to overcome is that Fiona is very much in love with her Shrek.

How about a cowboy or two?

It was Ladies Night, they ran the men off at 5 pm and we had run of the store.:w00t2: Mom said she had a really good time and enjoys shopping with me.

As for bringing home a cowboy...I'm too old to train another:rolleyes: Besides my cowboy is still hanging round and he's the light of my life.

It was Ladies Night, they ran the men off at 5 pm and we had run of the store.:w00t2: Mom said she had a really good time and enjoys shopping with me.

As for bringing home a cowboy...I'm too old to train another:rolleyes: Besides my cowboy is still hanging round and he's the light of my life.

No wonder you sparkle so much.

flick_my_bic_baby___wallpaper_0buxe.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZBkls-Vtwo

How right you are, PF. Don't give up on your Shrek. You and him are the light of each other's life, and I don't know what one would do without the other.

As to what I'm doing right now - waiting for my first load of laundry for the day to dry.

Mom and I are heading out to a "Ladies Night" at the farm store. Not really to buy anything but just to go out for the evening. I promise not to come home with a tractor...

Funny you should mention that, Princess. We just got a "Tractor Supply Company" here in our rather small town, and it may be my new favorite store. :LOL: I went there the other day and picked up several ladies' cushy, thick, plaid flannel shirts. Those are my faves for winter wear. Plus, they have great deals on big bags of bird seed, and cat food.

I didn't come home with a tractor, either. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Living where we live, there are bunches of Tractor Supply stores and Glenn and I shop there often. It's one of the best places for us to buy dog food for our princess, Harley, and to get various other supplies.

It's not unusual for them to have awesome sales on clothing. Good quality for great prices.

Living where we live, there are bunches of Tractor Supply stores and Glenn and I shop there often. It's one of the best places for us to buy dog food for our princess, Harley, and to get various other supplies.

It's not unusual for them to have awesome sales on clothing. Good quality for great prices.

Check those dog food bags for holes. The Tractor Supply stores near me are full of rats. I see one or two every time I go to one.

CD

Funny you should mention that, Princess. We just got a "Tractor Supply Company" here in our rather small town, and it may be my new favorite store. :LOL: I went there the other day and picked up several ladies' cushy, thick, plaid flannel shirts. Those are my faves for winter wear. Plus, they have great deals on big bags of bird seed, and cat food.

I didn't come home with a tractor, either. :ROFLMAO:

I'd rather shop there than anywhere. Love wandering the aisles. Of course Menards is a lot more wander for my time wasting, love it. I hate going to the mall.

Wow, you learn something new here every day! I didn't know that tractors have pets... or wear women's clothing! :angel:

I am looking for my voice. Can't find it anywhere! I started coughing again yesterday and overnight my voice disappeared altogether. It is a combo of my throat being sore, the coughing and my mysterious throat condition. It is also probably from talking to the cat and dog too much! :LOL:

I'd rather shop there than anywhere. Love wandering the aisles. Of course Menards is a lot more wander for my time wasting, love it. I hate going to the mall.

Ugh - me too. My daughter knows when I go visit them down in the city, that I'm not likely to set foot in a mall.

I might have told this story before, but here goes anyway. I told my BIL that if someone were to offer me either a $50 gift card to Lowe's OR a $500 gift card to Macy's, I'd pick the Lowe's card. He said "heck, I'd take the Macy's card". :huh: Why? It's not like he likes to shop. Nope, he told me "I could sell that Macy's card on Craig's List for $250 and have $200 more to spend at Lowe's". :LOL: Smart man. ;) With my luck, though, I'd probably end up getting stuck with the danged Macy's card. :(

What I'm doing is more like what I did. I am trying to get a little Christmas decorating done even though we won't be here for the holidays. My plan was to put up the lights on the porch on Saturday. Mother Nature is sending snow and winds on Saturday, so I put up our lights around midnight tonight (Friday). We now have our usual garland around the door surround, and a light wreath with a big bow hanging between the windows on our front porch. Ho Ho Ho-boy, was it chilly out there tonight! :santa:

Tractor Supply is where I get my bulk birdseed, too. Much better price than anywhere else. It's tough to go there sometimes, though -- like when the baby chicks & ducks arrive. Want one (or two).

When I had a hand injury a couple of years ago and had trouble with buttons I bought a snap-front shirt there and have gotten several more since. I like them a lot.

Tractor Supply is where I get my bulk birdseed, too. Much better price than anywhere else. It's tough to go there sometimes, though -- like when the baby chicks & ducks arrive. Want one (or two).

When I had a hand injury a couple of years ago and had trouble with buttons I bought a snap-front shirt there and have gotten several more since. I like them a lot.

Love the baby ducks and chicks, you can hear them all over the store.

Back
Top Bottom