What Are You Doing Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puttering..getting stuff ready for company tonight for dinner. Made Mama's Chocolate Mayo cake from her website. Bread is made, pork is cooking in the crockpot, need to get the green beans ready for the steamer. Thinking about a cup of coffee with DH. Guess I'll go ask him if he wants one - bye for now!

Watching a DVD (Hunt for Red October), studying Spanish on my computer, checking my Email, corresponding on DC, with a glass of white wine. Nice way to wind down the day.

Say what? Only one thing at a time? Can you walk and chew gum? :ROFLMAO: :bounce: :LOL:

What ELSE are you doing?

Well right now I am again typing on my computer and answering your question. But if you mean if I were to get up front in front of the computer right now, it would be... going to get my second cup of coffee, let the dogs in the house, feed the cats outside, feed the cats inside, say good morning to my mother for the third time (she has dementia and can't remember the last 2 morning greetings.) And finally come back to the computer and talk to you guys again.:w00t2:

That's more like it. Just getting up myself. Watching TV (CSI Miami), checking my Email, organizing my "to do" list for the day, corresponding on DC, with a nice cup of coffee. :)

Replacing the floor in our room. It was falling through from having particle wood. Dumb manufacturer. Didn't even have vertical bracing either. Already bruised and hands feel like their gonna come off, lol

I am in the middle of a rest hour trying to catch up with what I had missed when I was last here. I have a lot of catching up to do but I can only do it when my puppy is asleep. Then back to the grind...play training and the house, and the cleaning and the sewing then the cooking dinner, etc. When this day is done, I will be dead to the world for the night...you know...a tired dog is a good dog. That goes for me and my puppy...I do not know about being good while asleep though...:LOL:

Watching a Victor Borge special on PBS. I'm sore from laughing. He just finished "inflationary language" and is in the middle of "phonetic punctuation." What a guy!!!!

I love him. Last year before the holidays our church had a talent show to raise money for the youth. My husband did a Victor Borge style skit on the piano, it was cute.

gonna study braising meats. only a few pages assigned instead of like 2 chapters. whew!! cause it's early 'cept so is my waking time so i'm sleepy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom