What Are You Doing Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Helping DH put the finishing touches on our hardwood floor in the bedroom. I have the tough jobs - soaking labels off the base board and holding the boards when he cuts LOL!!!

take care of your leg ;o)

I just baked about 45 Muffins for the birthday of my friends twins - they'll be 15 tomorrow.. anybody in need of two 15-year-old-girls? :wacko:

Thanks Cara - everyone says that but don't realize that is exactly what I am doing!!!! My "tough jobs" require me to sit in a chair and hold things or rub off labels. I have my leg up, am listening to good music and just sit back and grab the boards every once in awhile! :innocent:

I just got home from work.. it's around 4:30 pm. What a POOP of a day! I threw on my jammies and relaxing with a drink and just had a handful of potato chips. :ermm: Tomorrow will be better. Well, that is what I hope for.

I hope I didn't kill this thread.

Right now, I'm waiting for dinner to get done. I made chicken/stuffing casserole, and it's taking longer than I expected.

I am watching a movie, getting ready to enter my nightly sweepstakes (about 150 a night--thankfully most just take a couple clicks!), and wishing this cold would go away.

:)Barbara

Just returned from lunch with my coworkers, now spending some time getting caught up on DC chatter.

about to replenish a glass of red wine and start searing some pig in the skillet.

and of course chat with you all until the Top Chef rerun comes on at 5

Just put some chicken "parts" in a pot to turn them into stock. Munching on some Necco conversation hearts left from Valentine's Day. Buck loved them, so I bought a bag in his memory.

While the stock is cooking I'm going to plant some seeds for my veggie garden. By the time it's ready to plant outside the starter plants should be just about perfect.

Back
Top Bottom