What are you doing today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunny and warm here. Going to meet a friend in 30 minutes at a plant nursery. It's a small nursery, owned by a horticulturist. I love it!

I'm doing 500lbs of laundry, then a quick grocery run to prepare for the week ahead. I might also happen to stop at Chapters and have a browse, and a coffee. Its danged cold out though so I will have to screw up my courage to go do that.

I'm going to do some gardening with my husband and repot some geraniums I bought yesterday. Probably play freesbee with the kids in the backyard, do some more laundry and finish reading my book.

clean up

was cleaning up from dinner last night. had guests. just walked away from it last night.

oh and i am taking a nap pretty soon, maybe shower later. exciting right!
lol big time.

babe

I'm doing 500lbs of laundry, then a quick grocery run to prepare for the week ahead. I might also happen to stop at Chapters and have a browse, and a coffee. Its danged cold out though so I will have to screw up my courage to go do that.
Hey Alix, I have 500 lbs. of laundry, too! What's up with this???

DH threw me a Happy 30th Birthday party....it was fun spending time with friends and family!! Now I am sitting at home watching Iron Chef and thinking about folding my 500lbs of laundry!!!

Finally getting settled in after the big move back to the mainland. Contractors finished up earlier in the week, we went and got(or bought) our new bed room stuff, and getting the house in order and putting the suitcases away. I guess, in a small way, it is feeling like home, though it is NO Hawaii, lol!

Oh Tat, I bet you are really going to miss Hawaii!!

Today I'm up early for yoga, gotta get some much needed filing done and post a few things at the post office. Later is swimming then to dinner this evening with my wonderful neighbors who are taking me out since the boy is gone on business in Istanbul! The pub down the road has wonderful west country ciderrrr! YUM!

Back
Top Bottom