What are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Toblreone....mmmmmmm, lucky you Redkitty!

I'm hoping to get some inspiration. from everyones snacks to day. I have lost the will to eat, and am managing supper but not much more other than milky coffee.....maybe my body is shaking of its winter hibernation eatig routine, lol.

I just had a yummy lunch...

Brown rice with steamed zucchini, green beans and kale with chopped parsley, tarragon, walnuts and dried cranberries. Just a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper....served cold! :)

I had a few confectioner eggs then a few more then way too many! The antidote was "just one more, please" and "I am sure this is the last one for me."

{{{there are plenty left.....it was a 5 lb bag!}}}

boursin with thin sliced whole wheat and rye. and smoked gouda, jalapeno jack, white cheddar, swiss and cream cheeses. another untouched tray at my job yesterday. i threw it in the fridge last night before the cleaners got to it, and now i'm chowing down. the boursin is incredible.

Nuttin', honey. It's almost midnight and I'm off to dreamland after doing some reading. Although Buck and I just finished some popcorn while watching "Over the Hedge." Laughed our butts off...again. Saw stuff we missed the first time seeing it.

The boy just made me a lovely fried egg sandwich on lovely whole grain bread with just a little shredded low-fat cheddar cheese. mmmm.

Back
Top Bottom