What are you eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had a banana dipped in warmed Peanut Butter. Also had a fabulous leftover cinnamon chip scone.

lovecd said:
I just had a banana dipped in warmed Peanut Butter. Also had a fabulous leftover cinnamon chip scone.

ohhh myyy, I never thought about warming the peanut butter!!! :ohmy:

YUMMMY!

leftover sauteed baby bok choy, the remainder of a container of kimchi, and seaweed eggsnot soup.

yeah, i know, ewwwwww seaweed.

good thing i have some crab juice to wash it down. none of that mountain dew stuff. :)

Ah buckytom, that line is one of Ken's favorites. No Mountain Dew shall pass his lips.

I just had a piece of orange cornmeal pound cake. I thought I'd overcooked it badly (got playing a game with my youngest and forgot it in the oven), but it is just fine. I didn't put any glaze on it yet, I think I might leave it as is and eat it for breakfasts. Hey, theres eggs in it, and orange, and cornmeal, its GOOD for me!

Alix said:
Ah buckytom, that line is one of Ken's favorites. No Mountain Dew shall pass his lips.

sadly alix, that episode will probably never air again.

in remembrance, we need to come up with a recipe for khal kahalash. :chef:

(some kind of hairy meat product on a stick, for those poor souls who do not know of "the simpsons")

in keeping on topic, i got stuck in so much traffic getting home that i didn't get to cook anything, so dw and the boy had leftovers, and i'm now chowing down on a rueben (they always remind me of mish), fries, and coleslaw from the parkway diner. i skipped the eckmeck kadaifa due to my ever expanding waist.

Last edited:
i just finished eating a bowl of Nestle drumstick ice cream--vanilla fudge i think topped with some whipped cream:-p ---feeling a little guilty but not much.
had quit the with my whip cream despnser---almost like it blew it's self out of the nozzle and ---yes --it went everywhere...it was a messy way to find out my dog likes whip cream :LOL:

Cooked corned beef for the first time ever and made sandwichs on rye bread with caraway seeds and deli mustard. Wow, were they good!
Carl

I just had a banana yogurt, which was really good. I have been trying different brands of yogurt recently, and this suermarkey own is so far the nicest. I am also boiling water for a cup of builder's tea.

Back
Top Bottom