What are you grateful for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn L.

Master Chef
Today I am grateful that my husband Jack finally went to the doctors. He has been putting it off for about a month. He had a lump and it turned out to be just a cyst. What a relief. :angel:

so very much...the beauty and bounty of this earth, the kindness of friends and strangers, my job, my partner, my life. I pray that the fear and hatred of this world will pass. Live fully, love wastefully.

That my whole family woke up healthy and ready to start the day! And that my hubby is doing my garden right now. Heeheehee

At the moment I am grateful for coffee. There is lots more like good health etc etc...but my brain at the moment is stuck on COFFEE.

I am grateful for my family, #1, theirs and my health.
I am grateful for my job and the roof over my head.
and for all of my friends that I have been given.

I'm grateful that I woke up on the right side of the dirt. I'm grateful for that most days, except when I had too much tequila, or not quite enough, the night before.

Alix said:
At the moment I am grateful for coffee. There is lots more like good health etc etc...but my brain at the moment is stuck on COFFEE.

other than coffee.... ask me in an hour. :LOL:

I am grateful for having a terrific hubby and a healthy family.

I am grateful for my wonderful little dog Buster who give me so much unconditional love.

Also, today I am especially grateful that my Volvo ONLY needed a new battery and not an alternator!

:) I am grateful every day for my health (cancer free 11 months after diagnosis), I am grateful for my family and their good health, my extended family of dear and loving friends, my 4 happly and the amazingly beautiful place where I am blessed to live and work. I'm truly blessed and thankful for each and every day!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

My family, a husband who is kind to me even when I'm being really mean, my firends on here & the ones that I see every day, food to put on the table (even if it's not what I really want to eat right then), my health, & my kids (even on the days that they make me want to pull out all of my hair:) ).

Middie, hope you feel better soon!

Home and
happiness
and hubby who gave them both to me.

Family and friends and health
and Lily Lily Queen of Cats.

That the good Lord has allowed me and my family to have another day together here on this earth and that we're all healthy.

i'm grateful causae my love is here & he got a job. i missed him. i am also thrilled to be alive. i had a heart attack at 23, 24.

I am grateful that although my arthritis is very painful and getting worse I can still walk with my cane. There are days when I am not in pain at all.

I am grateful that I am able to get up each day although I suffer from depression. I am on a new medication and after I take the capsules for a month I will be able to tell if they are helping me.

I live alone with my dog Jolie but I have wonderful friends. My family are all gone and I am an only child.

I pray to God each day and live one day at a time.

Jill and Jolie

my boyfriend (jerk) gave my cat a piece of apple pie. cute till she wanted pettins. i had to pet my baby-love. he did pet 'er after i said how mean he was for ignoring my charlotte.:LOL:

JoAnn L. said:
Today I am grateful that my husband Jack finally went to the doctors. He has been putting it off for about a month. He had a lump and it turned out to be just a cyst. What a relief. :angel:
my babe's name is jack. we calll him jake, though. he jhust went to get my garbaage.

I'm grateful that my ribs are healing!
I'm also thankful that my crazy girlfriend came over and cleaned my kitchen up for me. She even brewed me a pot of tea.

Back
Top Bottom