What Are You Paying For Gas ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Just curious what everyone is paying for gas - here in So. Mi. Regular - $3.35 is the cheapest.

Last edited:
I got gas on Thursday for $2.91. I live in New Jersey, and officially, according to AAA, New Jersey is the only state with average price per gallon below $3. It won't last for long, I'm sure of that.

My boss keeps telling all the sales people to fill up when they are in Jersey as it is the lowest in the country.

I am paying $3.03 right now.

Its about $3.24 here in Northern KY. My volvo takes 16 gallons to fill up - so I only put in half a tank and hope the prices go down before the next time I need it.

Here is a cool website that will tell you how much it is costing you in gas $$$ to drive from one destination to the next
Trip Gas Price

you plug in your beginning and ending destination, plus make and model of your car and they tell you in today's prices what the total trip will cost you in gas -

$3.169/gallon here in Tulsa.

Barb, my MIL lives a little over an hour from you, and she's paying $3.699/gallon, or at least she was last week.

I paid 3.04 this week - the highest I've ever paid. That was at BJ's. Other places were about 3.12.

I wonder why the midwest prices are higher then the rest of yours? It seems like we've got the biggest supply of ethanol to dump into our gas, and I know we do. I guess they just make us pay because they can.

It's $3.28 here in Benton. Of course, we're right off the interstate, so that makes a difference. My husband went to Indianapolis Wednesday, though, to pick up a new metal lathe, and he paid $3.69 right off the interstate. :ohmy:

While it's true that we have plenty of corn for Ethanol, and a lot of new plants to manufacture it are in the works, it's still not widely available...at least not around here.

I payed $3.23 at Sams on Thursday. I told the guy at the pump that I was filling up before I went in shopping because the last time I was there they raised the price while I was in the store.:glare:
When I go for my walks I have noticed that there is a lot less cars on the streets.
You know, I wish that everyone would just slow down a little bit. It would help so much. (sorry don't mean to preach).

I told my son that they are expecting gasoline to reach the $4.00 mark by the end of the summer here in Illinois. I Advised him to start budgeting the $4.00. Then I said "Oh look, gasoline is $3.54 a gallon. That's cheap. Fill up!" Humor is everything.....he bought me some gas. :)

We are hovering right in the $3.00-$3.10 range. I am sure it will increase as the "season" hits...after this weekend...glad I am getting rid of my cars!

$3.37 here in Southwest Florida. I would ride my bike to work but its a 32 mile trip one way. I just can't get up that early! I would be thin as a rail but too tired to enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom