What are you planning on doing this coming summer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tomorrow I have an appointment to see an adviser at the local University and see how close I am to getting another degree, this on in Hospitality, Specifically in Food. Depends on how many classes my Bachelors in Tech gets me out of. I can't see the purpose of taking yet another intensive writing class, or more math. I should start taking classes this summer.

Installing a roller block EFI (engine) in my pre-EFI Mustang.

Build stuff out of wood. Several projects are planned.

Continue the dragging of the Club out of its prepared, industrial food rut. And try breaking the clubs propane habit.

At least one BBQ competition.

Find a job.

Get at least a ceiling in the working section of the garage.

Whatever else comes up.

getting a laptop and taking it outside to check DC while I'm putzing in the gardens!!

]Katie..I love what you said about you and Buck..enjoy each other. I sure miss that.

I am flying to North Carolina for one month. Paul's three (of four) remaining sisters are there. Where i will be staying his sis is 93 yrs old. While there I will spend time with Kitchen Elf and we might get to go down to South Carolina and see Barbara and James.

Before I go to the family's..a Marine friend of long long ago will drive 3 hrs to pick me up and I will go home with Ken and Phyllis for a week or so and then to the sisters..I have one sis-in-Law about 5 miles from me..I will make the flight with her and her husband.

BUT I am going to miss my Dove sooo much..I just wonder if I want to go....

We're going on a kayaking/biking trip in PA in May. I may be helping to cook for 22 teachers at a retreat for 3 days in June :ohmy: And in July, we're going to CT and ME for a week. That's it so far.

DH and I will be putting in both a vegetable garden and more flower gardens this spring and summer. We also go to motocross races most every weekend. I have planned 3 family reunions for this year at our place, 2 on my side of the family and 1 on DH's side, so I have to make sure the pool and camping areas will be ready. I will also be spending as much time with my 3 grandchildren as possible!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can get started with the spring clean-up. Oh, I also have to teach my DS's dog from h*** (the ele-oose) to not dig up everything I plant!:glare: DS moves to an apartment this weekend - No Dogs Allowed!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom