What Are You Wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hee hee, Cat, I'm sure you don't know this, but this question can have, um, sexy undertones :LOL: Ask Carl tomorrow what he's wearing!

I'm wearing my San Diego Zoo sweatshirt with the giant panda on it. And undies.

The title of this thread does sound like a sleazy phone call from a stranger. :angel:

Cat and I love flannel nightgowns in winter, but in summer we like the light cotton oversized nightshirts.

I have a funny story about nightgowns. My mother made us flannel and light cotton nightgowns, and one year my youngest sister was pregnant with her fourth child. She said this last one was an "accident" and she would get herself "fixed" after this one was born.

Mamma sent her two beautiful cotton nightgowns with plenty of room in them, in a box with a note that said, "That procedure is rather expensive and uncomfortable. I've saved you the trouble of it. Love, Mamma"

At the bottom hem of each nightgown was a drawstring. :LOL:

MammaCat

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :angel:

I'm wearing a olive color sweat shirt with olive color cargo shorts,white socks with work boots and unshaven. My wife says I look homeless............:bangin:

Cat and I love flannel nightgowns in winter, but in summer we like the light cotton oversized nightshirts.

I have a funny story about nightgowns. My mother made us flannel and light cotton nightgowns, and one year my youngest sister was pregnant with her fourth child. She said this last one was an "accident" and she would get herself "fixed" after this one was born.

Mamma sent her two beautiful cotton nightgowns with plenty of room in them, in a box with a note that said, "That procedure is rather expensive and uncomfortable. I've saved you the trouble of it. Love, Mamma"

MammaCat

LOL!!

I'm wearing a olive color sweat shirt with olive color cargo shorts,white socks with work boots and unshaven. My wife says I look homeless............:bangin:

I like the "homeless" look on a man, but somehow when a woman does it she just looks like a bag lady. LOL

I actually got dressed today. Completely. From skin out. No pans though. A dress instead. And I am not going anywhere. Maybe out to the kitchen to clean it. :angel:

Yes, I am ignoring some things. Ha!

Tomorrow for my first day back to school, I'll be wearing one of the new outfits Mamma bought for me!

I'll be wearing a maroon turtleneck (I LOVE turtlenecks! I have very many of all colors and designs!) under a pretty grey V-neck sweater, a grey and maroon weave wool skirt that is long (to the middle of my calf), dark grey cable tights and my favorite black suede ankle boots.

All my skirts are long as this one is. I like tights much better than pantyhose because pantyhose makes me itch. Many students come to school in worn-out jeans and sweatshirts and very casual attire, but I like to dress for school to show respect for the school and for learning. I'm sure this seems silly, but it's how I feel.

With love,
~Cat

It doesn't seem silly at all Cat!! The way you dress for school also shows respect for yourself. These days so many young people seem to adapt their persona and behavior to the shabby way they dress in public. For most of them, shabby clothing is a choice having nothing to do with being able to afford decent attire. It's obvious in so many ways that you are a young woman of real quality. You do your parents proud. ;)

Cat, Boston has so many school of higher learning that no matter where you walk, you see students. I have seen some with their pajama bottoms on and covered over with their coat. Their mode of dressing would horrify their parents if the ever saw their child.

So for you to dress "properly" tells everyone that you have respect for yourself. Kayelle is right. Don't ever change. Who knows. You may start a whole new trend in how to dress for college. :angel:

Warmish here today. I'm wearing black slide-in loafers, blue jeans and my favorite Harley-Davidson T-shirt. It's kind of a copper color and the logo and design are done in a sort of Art Nouveau-Alphonse Mucha fashion. If I go out, I'll wear a denim long-sleeved shirt.

The best answer came from Marilyn Monroe, "Why, Chanel number 5 of course!"

I must admit, it looked better on her than it would on me! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Warmish here today. I'm wearing black slide-in loafers, blue jeans and my favorite Harley-Davidson T-shirt. It's kind of a copper color and the logo and design are done in a sort of Art Nouveau-Alphonse Mucha fashion. If I go out, I'll wear a denim long-sleeved shirt.

An HD t-shirt...I have several of those, my BIL likes to dress me in bike gear.:LOL:

Haven't changed since I went out earlier, so hot pink long sleeved cotton V-neck t-shirt under a black velour pullover, black jeans, navy blue leggings, black socks, black shoes, and yes, underpants, no bra. I have taken off the coat and boots.

MammaCat
I love your mother's sense of humour.

I am wearing a purple and black v-neck 3/4 sleeve t-shirt with black yoga pants. Very soon I will be back in my purple and white jammies!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom