What Are You Wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
For church, I wore a navy turtleneck under a paisley jumper, navy tights and black ballet flats.

Right now I'm wearing my Hello Kitty footie pajamas. I love these!

With love,
~Cat

Hee hee, Cat, I'm sure you don't know this, but this question can have, um, sexy undertones :LOL: Ask Carl tomorrow what he's wearing!

I'm wearing my San Diego Zoo sweatshirt with the giant panda on it. And undies.

Blue leggings (which I do not go out in public in) lol! polka dot blue cotton top, just kicked my slippers off......it's way to warm in here :(

Hee hee, Cat, I'm sure you don't know this, but this question can have, um, sexy undertones :LOL: Ask Carl tomorrow what he's wearing!

I'm wearing my San Diego Zoo sweatshirt with the giant panda on it. And undies.

Uckkkk! No! :LOL:

With love,
~Cat

:LOL: Poor Cat!

I'm wearing a Peles Castle sweatshirt, purple sleep pants and fuzzy slipper socks.

MammaCat

I spent most of today in a tank top and sweatpants. Super comfy and warm. Am I the only one who prefers sweats / PJ pants to be really baggy? My husband says I'm crazy :P

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

I'm wearing a smile at Cats reaction to finding out her question isn't as innocent as she thought. And clothes. I'm wearing clothes too.

I spent most of today in a tank top and sweatpants. Super comfy and warm. Am I the only one who prefers sweats / PJ pants to be really baggy? My husband says I'm crazy :P

I like baggy sweats and pajama bottoms when it's colder. I like baggy guys shorts or short pajama bottoms when it's warmer.

Sweats and jammy pants are *supposed* to be baggy! Your husband is crazy! Or he wants some sexytime! ;)

Can't say it's a rated PG Forum... :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't resist...:LOL::LOL:

Munky.

P.S.
I think Uncle Louis is hanging around me..Trouble maker! :angel:

Can't say it's a rated PG Forum... :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't resist...:LOL::LOL:

Munky.

P.S.
I think Uncle Louis is hanging around me..Trouble maker! :angel:

:LOL: Cat's blushing and pretending to ignore this thread for now!

I agree with baggy sweat pants and baggy sleep pants and loose-fitting tops for bedtime. For hanging around the house in winter, without having to go out, I like to wear my old soft jeans and a baggy sweater or a warm wool oversized shirt.

Cat's so small she nearly disappears in those one-size-fits-all footie pajamas, but we know where to find her. We had her microchipped along with the dogs a few years back. :LOL:

MammaCat

Yes, I am ignoring some things. Ha!

Tomorrow for my first day back to school, I'll be wearing one of the new outfits Mamma bought for me!

I'll be wearing a maroon turtleneck (I LOVE turtlenecks! I have very many of all colors and designs!) under a pretty grey V-neck sweater, a grey and maroon weave wool skirt that is long (to the middle of my calf), dark grey cable tights and my favorite black suede ankle boots.

All my skirts are long as this one is. I like tights much better than pantyhose because pantyhose makes me itch. Many students come to school in worn-out jeans and sweatshirts and very casual attire, but I like to dress for school to show respect for the school and for learning. I'm sure this seems silly, but it's how I feel.

With love,
~Cat

I am wearing a purple v-neck pj top with white fleece pj pants with purple polka dots! :angel: My dog Violet is sitting beside me wearing her purple collar!

I am wearing a purple v-neck pj top with white fleece pj pants with purple polka dots! :angel: My dog Violet is sitting beside me wearing her purple collar!

Pink and purple are my favorite colors! I can imagine how the two of you must match very well and look so sweet! Azia has a pink collar with black pawprints on it, a pink harness, and a pink retractable leash.

Our dogs match us, Laurie!

With love,
~Cat

Cat and I love flannel nightgowns in winter, but in summer we like the light cotton oversized nightshirts.

I have a funny story about nightgowns. My mother made us flannel and light cotton nightgowns, and one year my youngest sister was pregnant with her fourth child. She said this last one was an "accident" and she would get herself "fixed" after this one was born.

Mamma sent her two beautiful cotton nightgowns with plenty of room in them, in a box with a note that said, "That procedure is rather expensive and uncomfortable. I've saved you the trouble of it. Love, Mamma"

At the bottom hem of each nightgown was a drawstring. :LOL:

MammaCat

Pink and purple are my favorite colors! I can imagine how the two of you must match very well and look so sweet! Azia has a pink collar with black pawprints on it, a pink harness, and a pink retractable leash.

Our dogs match us, Laurie!

With love,
~Cat

People think I named Violet because of my so-called obsession with anything purple. It is totally not true. She was actually named for a wrong number (totally true!). We were trying to come up with a name and the phone rang with someone looking for Violet. I said sorry, you have the wrong number. TB asked who they wanted and I said "Violet". He said "Hey there's a name and neither of us even thought of it being purple. But ever since she gets purple bowls, toys, collar, leash, etc.! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom