What bubble gum has flavor that lasts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
I'm back on the patch with some good results so far. I bought a big 'ol box of Orbit gum but it tastes like rubber in like two minutes. Any better gums out there?

LOL - Andy.

I used to really like Tutti Fruitti, don't know if you can still buy it though. Or was it Fruit Stripe? How about Chicklets? Do they still make those?

Last edited:
Or was it Fruit Stripe?
I used to love Fruit Stripe, but the flavor last about 5-10 seconds. We would chew a piece for a few seconds then spit it out and put the next piece in our mouths. We would go through a pack of gum in under a minute.

I used to love Fruit Stripe, but the flavor last about 5-10 seconds. We would chew a piece for a few seconds then spit it out and put the next piece in our mouths. We would go through a pack of gum in under a minute.

Was Fruite Stripe the one with the colorful Zebra on the package? I used to love that stuff. It smelled great, but the flavor was short lived!

I can't remember what brand it is but supposedly there is a gum out there that lasts forever. I think it's called Stride. I have just started seeing the commercials. I do not know how it tastes as I haven't been able to chew gum in over 4 years.

I highly recommend trying Committ nicotine replacement lozenges
instead of the patch, if you have the need for an "oral fix" to replace
that cigarette.

The lozenge gives your mouth something to do, just like it is used to doing.

And, when you are ready to quit the lozenges, you can transition to regular
breath mints if you need to.

I quit 2 years ago using the lozenge... and still carry breath mints today for
that occasional urge.

Thanks for the info, but I couldn't do that mid-stream. I'm on a good roll now, just need some decent gum.

Back
Top Bottom