What did Santa bring you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
this makes 28 christmas's in a row now still with no horse !

I got my horse for birthday, it was the 13th... ;o))
but I sold him later, when I started work, cause I had no time anymore... :(

okay so i spent my christmas money already.
first i got a new pair of shoes.
and a new pair of slippers.
with the rest of it i got new things for the kitchen i.e.
new measuring cups, spoons, colander, knives, veggie peeler,
and a new processor. nothing fancy but hey it was only 12 bucks !

p.s. cara... if only i had known sooner !!!!!!!!!!! d'oh !!!!!!

just off topic...

calypso_schnee.jpg

What a beautiful horse Cara! How do you like mine? lol

:) Barbara

Attachments

• 2 horses, 1 head.jpg
    2 horses, 1 head.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 321
Last night was Secret Santa and Mommy got me a basketball pillow (my 2nd favorite sport (favorite is gymnastics)), a Crunch bar (2nd favorite candy bar (favorite 100 Grand)), and homemade kiss cookies (favorite cookies).

Cameron

That sounds nice cameron.
I didn't realize your parents played along with you. That makes the game twice as nice!

Santa gave me on Christmas: a Scanner (so I can listen to race driver chatter during the race at nearby TMS), a Best Buy certificate, and a pocketknife. My secret Santa gave me Postcards,Babyruth, and a Hot Wheels (my favorite collector's item)

TXguy said:
Santa gave me on Christmas: a Scanner (so I can listen to race driver chatter during the race at nearby TMS)

ya mean, it's not all "woooooohhhoooooooooooooo"

'cause that all i hear as they go by, over and over...:)

i got a 2-stage knife sharpener. a mini- chopper,
a new griddle, a small crockpot ('cause the one i got last year is a biggin')
a new antenna and side mirror for the pony, socks, underwear, the complete first season of the sopranos
two val kilmer movies for my redford, swayzee, kilmer collection, ("willow" and "the doors")
i got "the davinci code" in hard-cover, and me and the warden shared a gift- new dvd recorder with built-in vcr.

oh, and i got the new "truth or crap" calendar, so that subject will continue on the trivia next year.

I got the carbon fiber rear airdam for my Miata to match the front airdam. I've been wanting it for 4 years now and finally got one. I also got a 6 quart Kitchenaid lift mixer in Empire Green (I think that's the color. It's a dark green). It should be here by the 3rd of January.

But the bestest of all was the custom-built case that my best friend, Chris, built to display my Hard Rock pin collection .

77830756_3072467eee_m.jpg

buckytom said:
ya mean, it's not all "woooooohhhoooooooooooooo"

'cause that all i hear as they go by, over and over...:)

Well, that's what the radio sounds like as the driver crosses the finish line at the end of the race... only when he wins: "WWWWOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!! You guy are the best!!!", or something like that.:-p

phinz said:
I got the carbon fiber rear airdam for my Miata to match the front airdam. I've been wanting it for 4 years now and finally got one.

Cool! wold you be able to post a few pictures of the car?

Not a problem. I've not mounted the rear airdam yet, but I have several pictures of the car. Be forewarned, I have pictures of my car like most people have pictures of their kids. :mrgreen:

There have been several iterations of graphics on it for the big annual Miatas at the Gap gathering, so any graphics/stripes you see on the car have eventually been reverted back to the original white.

Both of my babies

Again

And again

Miata with this year's hood graphic

Old stripes and wheels, old tan top

My car and a friend

This past spring at Deal's Gap

Again

And a third one at Deal's Gap

At Texas Motor Speedway in '99

On our old farm

With its former garagemate

Actually, the hood is a map of all the curves on one of the most famous motorcycle roads in the country (and the world, at that). It's famous for its 318 curves in 11 miles, many of them banked and/or hairpin, with only one intersecting road. That intersecting road is dirt and it hasn't been open for about 3 years. Motorcyclists from around the world come there to "slay the Dragon."

http://www.dealsgap.com
http://www.tailofthedragon.com

The curve named "Fugitive Bridge" down near the red dot is actually the dam below the bridge that Harrison Ford jumped from in The Fugitive. The big silver pipe that Tommy Lee Jones is walking on is to the right of the dam.

fugitive_dam.jpg

Last edited:
My sister and bil rode the dragon tail on their Harley's just a about 3 months ago. There are some really tight curves on the ride!! I can't believe that semi's actually try to go down that road, even with signs up.

Back
Top Bottom