What did Santa bring you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From my boyfriend I got a new black leather Coach bag, claddagh ring, and a very warm and comfy bathrobe

My parents gave me a North Face ski jacket, cape cod bracelet, and a cute fleece throw. My dad did my stocking this year and he gave me a Red Sox calender, "For one more day" by Mitch Albaum, mints, gum and a new spatula.

My sister got me a fleece bathrobe, the Office season 1, the Sandlot dvd, and 3 makeup cases

My boyfriends parents also got me a cape cod bracelet and his sister got me a vera bradley wristlet

My grandmother got me a watch, my aunt got me a gift certificate to get my hair done, my other aunt gave me a sweater and my cousin got me a sweatshirt and t-shirt combo(we do a grab so 1 gift per cousin!)

Santa brought me a new PC, and a huge 12" x 6" TV remote controll that I'll never loose again. And a treadmill, boy that's fun, luckilly the wall was behind me when I gave it a test run.

Santa Baby

sounds like everyone got some great gifts...I have already made 3 loaves of bread in my new machine...Sorry Mr ATKINS...We have not ate bread in over 2 years and I sure did miss it...Started off with a basic white...got adventureous and whipped up a cheddar, jalapeno, chipolte, and corn bread..Kind of took my breath away...Finished one this morning which was Morning Suprise Cinnamon bread..Thought I had raisins but I was out...dangit..:( So just added chopped pecans..Turned out pretty tasty

we've been looking at kitchen mandolines & waiting for these hoodies to get stocked from my culinary school.
got $100, a microwave that was returned (they were shocked that i'd reject my microwave:LOL: ),crock pot, salon shampoo/conditioner, victoria'ssecret pink line pajamas, movies & video game, cookbooks & such, socks, folding table, coffee table, pens/gloves, bought my ring with my $$$$$, getting my kitchen mandoline slicer & my hoodie. plus plenty of alcohol was purchased.

Last edited:
went to see my family yesterday.

i got a rain guage for my garden; tea and chocolate; a giant, stainless steel and ceramic peppermill; and a cookbook of traditional irish food.

i just found an irish butcher near my house, so i'll be boilin' the bacon and spuds soon enough, don't ya know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom