What Did Your Salsa Say Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Okay, I know I'm goofy, but I love the Taco Bell salsa packets that have the cute sayings on them. Kind of like fortune cookies! Here are the ones I have in my refrigerator (when we go through the drive-thru they always give us a lot), starting with one of my favorites:

Help! I can't tell where I am. It's dark and I can hear laughing.

At night the sporks pick on me.

Can I drive?

Ketchup? Puh-leese.

I collect straws.

The feeling is mutual.

Will you marry my?

Ahhh... we meet again.

Scratch & Sniff: Gotcha!

Not it!

Will you scratch my back?

Make a wish.

So, do you have any to add to the list? I only get "Fire," but somehow a "Hot" (the last on my list) snuck into the mix. I think Fire, Hot, and Mild all have different sayings.

:)Barbara

That is to funny Barbara L!!! I read those silly things too! I wonder who came up with that idea? I get the fire ones too, but it has been a while since I have gotten a Steak Surpreme Chalupa.... that is about the only thing I eat there.

Barbara, I love to read them, too. Fire and hot are my favorites. I never ge the mild, to wimpy for me. At work I have some in the mini refrigerator in my office. I take all my extra packets of taco sauce, soy sauce, hot mustard, etc. to work. Then I don't have to bring a bottle of something when I want it at work.

...At work I have some in the mini refrigerator in my office. I take all my extra packets of taco sauce, soy sauce, hot mustard, etc. to work. Then I don't have to bring a bottle of something when I want it at work.
Good idea. :cool: I aways bring the extras home, rather than throw them away. One time I needed a cup of ketchup but didn't have enough. I got out my ketchup packets and had about 1/2 cup, which made it enough. lol

I had a Wendys' burger and fries for lunch today. Boring old ketchup packets--they didn't say a thing! LOL

I splurged and went to Taco Bell on the way home from work tonight. Here were today's Fire sauce sayings:

Tah Dah!

I'm taking the day off. See next packet.

I got more than two, but the others were repeats.

Back
Top Bottom