What Do They Mean, "IF?!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's how we watch it too! Especially Chopped. "Oh good Lord, not bread pudding again!?!"

Indeed Kylie, Men will joke about women and shopping.

You'll appreciate the irony in this if you observe us in the tool department of the hardware store.

The only difference is in the merchandise we squeal/grunt over.

I've been know to talk back to cooking show people too! If only they knew how to REALLY cook!!!:chef:

jharris, whenever Himself and I are at Lowes and go our separate ways I ask him if I should get him from the boys' toys department on my way to the register. He seems to be drawn to the tool section up front like a moth to a flame! :LOL:

I can't prove it but there is definitely a physical pull and it seems to gain strength when there's a bargain table in sight.

I find myself actually leaning away from temptation. Sometimes that works and sometimes I go home with a new toy.

;)

I've been know to talk back to cooking show people too! If only they knew how to REALLY cook!!!:chef:

Me too! I once saw Emeril Lagassi smother a beautiful crisp cutlet with a salsa/relish sauce. I yelled at him "On the side!, On the side!!!!'. It just upset me that he would make such a beautifully crunchy dish get soggy.

At least, when i get to go to a Denny's or IHOP's, I know I can get a Chicken fried steak with the sauce on the side. I love that crunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom