What do you appreciate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
my appreciations are many.
my family, culinary school, my wacky felines, that drink you gulp after waking, ibuprofin when you've got a headache, soap, cooking, pens, discusscooking.......

I appreciate my family - my husband, our daughters and granddaughters (and son-in-law), our critters. I appreciate every breath I take, my doctor, surgeon, oncologists, and the radiation oncology dept who helped me so much. I appreciate the beauty of the place we live and I work, our dear friends and the people I work with every day. I appreciate the researchers who developed the diagnostic tools and medicines that are helping women (and men) survive breast cancer. I also appreciate all the friends I've made here. :):)

I appreciate what nature has to offer - the abundance of herbs, wild greens, wild mushrooms, seasonal fruits etc that make it possible for us to enrich our culinary experience.

My husband who has given me that life that I used to dream about.
My son for saving me.
Paul's family for loving me.
Animals for the comfort they bring.
Life.
Friends ( including all of you!!)
Laughter.
Hugs.
Beautiful mountains, oceans, lakes, rivers and fields of flowers.

I appreciate good health...and wish I hadn't learnt the hard way what a wonderful toast "to your good health" is, I appreciate my family, and roll my eyes at my teenage years, if only I had known then what I know now, I appreciate my darling animals, who love me when I find it hard too and are the most beautiful people I've seen, and I appreciate my husband every single day (especially as he is flying home in 9 days time for four WHOLE days for our house removal). I appreciate my computer which allows me the freedom to come here and learn how to show how much I appreciate my husband, friends and family by cooking good food for them. I appreciate nature and hate what we are doing to it....and yet I still appreciate the plane that's bringing my DH home for a visit.

TATTRAT said:
I am greatfull and appreciative for every morning I can wake up and put my feet on the ground. Everything after that is all a bonus.
I so agree with Tattrat!! Every day is a true blessing and whatever it may bring; good or bad, is something to appreciate and learn from. I am one that believes that everything happens for a reason; even if the reason may not be seen for some time but all happens for a reason.

This is such a lovely thread. sometimes when I am stressed or depressed I lie in bed and "count my blessings" like my beautiful healthy children, my DH who loves me even though I have trouble loving myself, a job I love etc etc There were times like when my mum died when it was harder to see the good but I agree with Shunka that everything happens for a reason and sometimes it takes a long time for you to be able to see that reason.
I also appreciate the people on this site who are wise, caring, helpful, loving and FUN!!!

I appreciate my friends, my condo, my health except for the arthritis, Jolie who is the love of my life and just creating positive thoughts each day.

I always go one day at a time and it helps.

I appreciate that I had a wonderful, caring, and loving relationship with my parents. Being able to spend time with them, being able to help them and support them. Being able to look back and say that we had a great life together and that I could be there for them.

The both passed over 3 years ago, and it is good to know that there are few regrets.

I appreciate my bible, dogs, health, love, friends, and life, no matter what happens!

Hmmm....where to start???

I appreciate that I have so much to appreciate that I am at a loss as to where to begin.

I appreciate that I love and am loved. I live life well, with happiness, joy, laughter and lust. I appreciate that I understand how short the ride is, and live each day as though the plug will be pulled as I sleep... I appreciate that I hear the music and am not afraid to dance. I further appreciate that I have the ability to cajole others out onto the dance floor, too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom