What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarianaGirgus

Assistant Cook
Egypt but will move to Canada to my husband soon
Hi all,
I am working as a web programmer, internet is my life, I love social media and online activities, it adds meaning to everything we used to do ...
For me cooking became more exciting after the social sharing got more acceptable ... I love blogging, sharing ...

What about u ? :)

Retired from property management and now full time troublemaker and caretaker for my husband.

I do Mystery Shopping :)

I am doing this since I had a shoulder operation a few months back and until my shoulder heals I cant do anything too stressful with my shoulder, so this job is perfect!

I normally work in admin and/or sales :)

I do Mystery Shopping :)

I am doing this since I had a shoulder operation a few months back and until my shoulder heals I cant do anything too stressful with my shoulder, so this job is perfect!

I normally work in admin and/or sales :)
I was a Mystery Shopper for a movie theater that was near us for a few years. They changed hands and the program ended. I loved doing that. I actually belong to another Mystery Shopper site but haven't done any of theirs yet.

For the tax season I do ask a tax expert for intuit! if you call maybe you'll get me! Haha

Back
Top Bottom