What Do You Do With Books After You've Read Them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: PF.......so are you going to share the three titles, or do we have to guess? :ROFLMAO:

I guess that was a bit cryptic...:LOL:

"Stranger In A Strange Land" and "Time Enough for love" both by Robert A Heinlein.

"Good Omens" by Neil Gaimen and Terry Pratchett

You are so smart! Or have you been peeking at my brain again?

Just paying attention. You mentioned it and it happens to be my favorite too. Someone posted a link today for AbeBooks new and used. I immediately looked it up and I can get a used paperback of it for $2.72 with free shipping. I love all his books, but it's been so long I don't remember the stories. I doubt that there are any I haven't read. I may just get a collection together. As I was looking through the list for Heinlein and remembered the names I was finding, but not what they were about, so this should be loads of fun.

Just paying attention. You mentioned it and it happens to be my favorite too. Someone posted a link today for AbeBooks new and used. I immediately looked it up and I can get a used paperback of it for $2.72 with free shipping. I love all his books, but it's been so long I don't remember the stories. I doubt that there are any I haven't read. I may just get a collection together. As I was looking through the list for Heinlein and remembered the names I was finding, but not what they were about, so this should be loads of fun.

If you need help with the collection, let me know. I'll look, too! I have a lot of credit at the used book store!:LOL:

Thanks. I am pretty excited. None of the library branches I lived near had much Heinlein, if any, so I'm starved for my favorite author.

Another favorite author doesn't seem to write any more and that's Alan Dean Foster. Loved his Flinx series.

Back
Top Bottom