What do YOU like On Your Pizza?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do YOU like on your Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I LOVE pizza! Alas, Im lactose intolerant. So I really should not have it. :neutral:
There is deep dish...... thin crust and everything in between.
What do YOU like on your pizza??
68.gif

So do you go without the cheese DS?

I know we've done this topic numerous times, but since your asking what I like on my pizza, my favorite nowadays is fresh thinly sliced tomatoes, fresh spinach, and mushrooms. Of course I've not ordered one recently because I'm too scared of the spinach problem, but those are my favorites.

When I get a pizza with hubby, it's usually mushrooms, pepperoni, jalapenos, and green peppers. I myself can do without the pepperoni, and jalapenos.

What are you favorite toppings DS? Oh and I love thin crust!

If I make it myself I usually use prawns and fetta cheese.

If I am buying (which I tend not to now because finding good pizza here is really hard) I get supreme or barbecue chicken. Very unoriginal of me.

I LOVE pizza!!! The only things that I won't eat are anchovies and mushrooms. I love all combos, spinach alfredo, taco, pineapple and canadian bacon, etc. Or just the normal with the meats, veggies and cheese.MMMMMMM

Sushi, you forgot to add the poll option for extra cheese! I really like Chicago style deep dish pizza too. Dang - I just got hungry.

My bad. I would have added extra options, but I picked 10 and thought it was good enough. Is there a way for me to increase the options? Extra cheese would kill me BTW. :LOL:

I love onions on pizza. And they have to be raw white sweet onions!

My fave pizza toppings: shrimps, anchovies, button mushrooms, cheese and raw onions!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
My bad. I would have added extra options, but I picked 10 and thought it was good enough. Is there a way for me to increase the options? Extra cheese would kill me BTW. :LOL:

To increase your poll options, just make an entry that says "other", this way people can click that and then add their other options in your thread.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Is there a way for me to increase the options?
I added the cheese option (if thats okay with you - just let me know).

I just might have to make a trip down there to visit you and get some good chicago pizza... maybe we could invite Michelemarie to join us. :)

I love very thick crust (which is why I prefer my home made pizza). I love lots of cheese (mozzerella, romano, parmesan), pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives. I like other things too, but most of the time I order pizza with those three toppings. I like onions, and sometimes I like Canadian bacon and pineapple. I like a good Margherita pizza. I absolutely cannot stand sausage or hamburger on pizza, and I'm sure I wouldn't like anchovies on it either. James is a little more forgiving about what he likes on pizza. He likes his with a really crisp thin crust. He doesn't like sausage but will eat it. There was a pizza place he used to go to in Ottumwa that served his favorite, which had Canadian bacon, pineapple, and sauerkraut.

:) Barbara

Lol Barb! What I can't stand is pineapple on pizza! :-D Also, my pizza has to be very thin crust! Guess we won't be ever eating pizza together ey?

I'm actually very fond of the pizzas we serve at the restaurant where I work. We use a 7" Roselli dough, stretching and docking it to a largish oval. Basically a one/two person pizza with a thin, crispy crust (it helps to have a clay-lined oven that runs @ 650 degrees!).

Any toppings are good, but I like italian sausage, pepperoni, red onions, portabellos, provelone & mozzy (with a tiny bit of parm & smoked cheddar). And I'm an 'extra red sauce' kinda guy!:LOL: I eat pizza very very rarely (quite carby, you know), but it's a treat I do enjoy on occasion.

We always start with extra cheese and onions, and go from there.

Often just order what we call a garbage pizza, that is to say a pie with the works (but please no pineapple or ham).

Never order one with anchovies because one of us cannot tolerate them. And you cannot, I will admit, put anchovies on just one half a pie. The flavor oozes over to the adjacent slices and truly does pollute them (a great way to get most of the pie for yourself, but it really isn't fair).

Not too long ago we went to see my sil and bil, hundreds of miles away. Her palate is beyond compare (that means she likes anchovies on pizza too, lol).

On pizza night we decided to buy two pies, one for those who shun anchovies and one for the culinary enlightened (sil and myself).

Believe it or not we could not find a pizzeria that had anchovies. And this was in a place that has a pizza joint in every mall.

Finally was reduced to buying a tin of them and putting them on ourselves.

Where is the culinary world going, one must ask.

Have no idea what Escoffier liked on his pizza but would bet with the trufles, caviar, and foie gras there would have been a few anchovies.

At least I hope so.

Since pineapple doesn't appear on the poll as an option, I have to assume the very idea disgusts the author of the poll! Love pineapple, love dried tomatoes. Otherwise, the usual toppings we put on ours when we make it at home are mushrooms, onions, and bacon. Cheese and tomato sauce go without saying.

almost all of the above + anchovies, pineapple, oregano, chili peppers.

and guess what we`re having for dinner tonight as a direct result :)

We like many differant combinations, my usual is extra cheese, regular bacon, mushrooms and anchovies. Love greek pizza's too, w/feta, tomatoes, black olives hot peppers rings. YUM

I like lots of different toppings, chicken and mushroom, donner and green chilliiii, spicy mince, but my favourite is a deep pan pizza topped with TONS of pizza sauce, kinda tomatoey with a bit of a kick, and red onions and sweetcorns and of course, extra cheeeese :) gorgeous :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom