What else can you do with a fish poaching pan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
I'd forgotten that I owned a fish poaching pan. It has been in storage. I used to use it when I'd go to Crow Lake and catch lake trout. I don't do that any more. What else can I use this for? Asparagus? What? It is one of those stainless steel ones with a rack in it, long and skinny.

Line up a row of stuffed peppers and bake.
Ramekins of creme brulee or other custard in a water bath.
use it as a giant terreen

Great suggestions Andy. Or she could fill it with dirt and create a window box for herbs on the sill. But I like that stuffed pepper idea. :ermm:

Poach anything that fits in there. Blanch anything that fits in there. As Andy mention, GREAT for a terrine, or, use for making things like Potato Pavé.

Oh good lord, I love tongue. SO good! Lately, been on a Tacos De Lingua kick, two soft corn tortillas(double stacked) thin sliced tongue reheated and browned on a flat top, into the tortillas and topped with chopped onion, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, and some sliced radish on the side. Yummmmmmmy.

Oh good lord, I love tongue. SO good! Lately, been on a Tacos De Lingua kick, two soft corn tortillas(double stacked) thin sliced tongue reheated and browned on a flat top, into the tortillas and topped with chopped onion, cilantro, a squeeze of lime, and some sliced radish on the side. Yummmmmmmy.

YEaH BAbY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom