What food are you craving for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Power-Append

Assistant Cook
Right now i want to eat a cookie, so i am asking you what do you wan to eat right now

What did you have for breakfast? Cravings in the middle of the morning are usually because you didn't eat the "right stuff" for breakfast.

I crave peanut butter a lot but I have a bit of a allergy to peanuts :ermm:

Merlot, that is no good :(

It is a pity there is nothing else out there quite like peanut butter either

Is there something else you can start craving instead?

How about like me...a nice donut!

Merlot, that is no good :(

It is a pity there is nothing else out there quite like peanut butter either

Is there something else you can start craving instead?

How about like me...a nice donut!

Well my 8 yr old and I went to the store the other day and he picked out a donut and I got myself a cherry one (rare occurence for me). Later that night I was ready for it only to find it gone. My husband had eaten my child's and gave mine to his mother! :mad: I think that is grounds for divorce, yes? :ermm:

Peanut butter actually doesnt do too much to me. I ate a bag full of raw mixd nuts once and had a pretty itchy throat but it went away soonish so I think I can swing it! :huh:

Salty chips. Corn chips with salsa would be good. May need to have a little snack before bed tonight. ;)

Homemade bread, fresh out of the oven & slathered with real butter. I could eat the whole loaf like that & nothing else for supper.

I'd like a dozen of those donuts, please, glazed. And a big wedge of cake, a quarter of that pie, and a couple dozen cookies. My doctor has warned me to rein in my sweet tooth, and I'm trying, but I still crave all of the above. I try to still the siren's call of all those goodies with a square of dark chocolate after dinner. :pig::( (translation = sad piggie)

I too have a very sweet tooth Lizzie...actually I think all my teeth are sweet :ROFLMAO:

We too have a square of dark chocolate after tea ;)

Greg...me too...I love salty foods..

Lucky that you dont have a sweet tooth though, I wish I didn't sometimes :LOL:

We are getting take-out tonight.... I have a craving for either a burger or chinese food. I told Mark it doesn't matter. I would be happy with either.

I love salty instead of sweet, also.

Back
Top Bottom