What happened to Some like it hot??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why's it gotta be me:(:angel:

1280-tongue-out-smiley.jpg

:) Speaking of missing members there has been one that has not been here for ages and she always had the recipe one was looking for. Her name was Houston Girl. Any one know what happened to her?

:) Speaking of missing members there has been one that has not been here for ages and she always had the recipe one was looking for. Her name was Houston Girl. Any one know what happened to her?
I just checked the Members List and do not see the name Houston Girl on there. Are you sure of the name, or could it have possibly been another site?

:)Barbara

people come and go everyday on here....she only posted for about a week! Its not like texasgirl leaving, then we would have had to call out the squad!!;)

Wait! I think this is coveered. GB posted twice. In the first post, he said that she had 2 names. In the second one he said that while it is against regs to have 2 names it is possible and when discovered they are asked to choose which name they want.

This leads me to believe that the same person is here on "Their other name" Don't know what that is.

AC

Just to clarify...

Some Like It Hot was a name that a member started to use some time after they had already been using another name. This member may or may not want to keep their original user name secret so that is why I have not offered up who it is. Some Like It Hot is still here on DC, just under a different user name. The member is here under the original user name that was in use long before using the name Some Like It Hot.

UGH.... Folks... Some Like it Hot is me!!! I created the new profile because at the time I was not sure that I could stay on the forum as Sattie. After about a week, I realized that this was not the way for me to go so I dealt with my issues and now back on DC as Sattie.

For those that befriended me as Some Like it Hot: I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings. All I wanted was to be on the forum with the folks I have grown to know and love. Nothing more.

I hope everyone understands and I am sorry. :(

UGH.... Folks... Some Like it Hot is me!!! I created the new profile because at the time I was not sure that I could stay on the forum as Sattie. After about a week, I realized that this was not the way for me to go so I dealt with my issues and now back on DC as Sattie.

For those that befriended me as Some Like it Hot: I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings. All I wanted was to be on the forum with the folks I have grown to know and love. Nothing more.

I hope everyone understands and I am sorry. :(

Frankly, I couldn't care less how you name yourself as long as you're here;)
I know why you did it and it's fine with me and I'm sure anyone here feels the same. You said who you are and faced your fears and that is that.

Back
Top Bottom