Originally Posted by kadesma
3-If you are able, go for it!
5-What would you do?
6-You do that already, you don't need money!
And I hope you continue making the wonderful difference that you do!!
I've always wanted to
be a Philanthropist (sp?) but I don't have enough money. Wanted to be Santa's assistant but the job was taken. But I DO think that I may just be Pollyanna's clone (No - can't be - I'm not a blonde) or long lost twin!!!! But really, I have always wanted to:
A) Write a book (actually working on one)
2) Be a Mom (Accomplished! And get to work on it Daily! )
3) Record an album (Hmmmmm.....)
4) Build my sustainable home and gardens
5) Make sure that EVERYONE I talk to feels that they are valued, loved and important.
6) Learn how to play the Congos
7) Portage at least four lakes in as many weeks
8) Work with, encourage and make a difference for children, not just in Third World Countries, but Where Ever they need the support.
9) Become a better person
10)how to do stained glass, quilt, and (really!) build a windmill!
Every day is such a gift and what you do with it is your git=ft back!