What have you been craving for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I got my permanent crowns in so now I have one set of molars on each side that I can chew with. I am not ready for a steak, but I have a few more choices available than before yesterday.

Right now I am craving chicken wings with buffalo blue cheese sauce (I make my own)
That sounds good... Share recipe? :)

Happy you are getting close to steak now...

Ross

Sometime soon, I’m really gonna have to drive to Summerlin or Henderson and get BJ’s deep dish pizza. With anchovies. I’ll have to eat it at the restaurant, because they don’t deliver, and if I do takeout, it’s cold by the time I get home (both the Summerlin and Henderson locations are about a half-hour’s drive).

That sounds good... Share recipe? :)

Happy you are getting close to steak now...

Ross
I was craving buffalo wings last week. I made some buffalo sauce. I also used Ken's blue cheese dressing.

Buffalo Sauce

1/2 stick butter
Frank's hot sauce to taste and heat preference
splash vinegar to taste

Combine all ingredients in microwave safe container/bowl (I used glass measuring cup). Heat in microwave till butter is almost melted then take out and stir till completely melted. Do not heat till butter separates.

It was so good. I even used the leftover buffalo sauce on my tacos instead of taco sauce.

Last edited:
Lake Erie Perch. It's been years since I've had Lake Erie Perch. *sigh* Sorry, New Englanders, but lobster just can't satisfy like a basket of those tasty morsels. :yum:

I was craving buffalo wings last week. I made some buffalo sauce. I also used Ken's blue cheese dressing.

Buffalo Sauce

1/2 stick butter
Frank's hot sauce to taste and heat preference
splash vinegar to taste

Combine all ingredients in microwave safe container/bowl (I used glass measuring cup). Heat in microwave till butter is almost melted then take out and stir till completely melted. Do not heat till butter separates.

It was so good. I even used the leftover buffalo sauce on my tacos instead of taco sauce.

Ms M, I actually mix the buffalo sauce and blue cheese together.

Ms M, I actually mix the buffalo sauce and blue cheese together.

Yum. I do that when I have wings. I mix some on my plate. But I wanted to use on my tacos also so I saved some. No one else in my family like them mixed together. I also like to dip steak in the buffalo and blue mix.

Pizza! Apparently, SO has been craving it too. She asked for it today so pizza is on the menu tonight.

Back
Top Bottom