What Is A Pain In The Derriere To U?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Margi Cintrano

Washing Up
:cool: ;) Buonasera, Ladies & Gents,

What do you consider a pain in the derriere ?

Firstly, there are several character traits that I would consider undesirable and perhaps a few items, I have no control over, for example: waiting longer for a bus for instance ... I just read on my Android Tablet ...

What I find a real pain in the Derriere:

1) Men who are "Know it Nils" and "Know it Naughts" ...
2) Racism ...
3) People who attempt to get something for nothing ( not paying for it ) in a dishonest manner
4) Fanatics & Chauvinists ...
5) Closed Minds ... and a dead end street & life philosophy ...

Look forward to hearing your Pain in the Derriere Stories ...

Have Lovely Week,
Buonasera,
Margi.

My biggest PITA moments are:

Waiting in line to spend money, sometimes I think it takes longer to spend money than it does to earn it.

Having to listen to other peoples conversations in public or when they are on a cell phone.

People who are late or otherwise undependable.

As I get older, dealing with people in general is a PITA! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

4Meanthem & Tax Lady: Plumbing !

4Meandthem, Sorry about the letter D missing ...

Thanks for the posts ... I only hate plumbing if I have a stuffed drain in the shower ...

However, this surely has some double innuendos ! :ROFLMAO:

Have a lovely evening,
Ciao, Margi.

Last edited:
1) Men who are "Know it Nils" and "Know it Naughts" ...
2) Racism ...
3) People who attempt to get something for nothing ( not paying for it ) in a dishonest manner
4) Fanatics & Chauvinists ...
5) Closed Minds ... and a dead end street & life philosophy ...

Id say, these go without saying, and are worse than a pain in the bum.

A pain in the bum for me is paperwork. So much of what burocracy is, is just time wasing. You fill things in because you believe that promises will be fulfilled after you fill in the required paperwork, then you wait and wait and wait... I have been waiting for years for some stuff to get done by government offices, concerning taxes etc... and doubt it ever will get done.

*Highway lanes being closed for miles & miles for construction when they are only working on a 50 foot section.
*People at drive-thru windows who expect you to take an oversized cup & straw with your left hand while they cover the only place you could possibly get your hand around with both of theirs.
*Trash pickup people who can't walk 2 feet to put your trashcan back where they got it & leave it either in the road or the middle of the driveway.

All of the above, but you want to know what really burns my butt???

Wait for it....
A flame about three feet high. (apologies to Dolly Parton from the movie "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas") :LOL:

*Highway lanes being closed for miles & miles for construction when they are only working on a 50 foot section.

The above and also people who gawk or rubberneck at wrecks. I admit, I am as curious as the next person but I purposefully avoid looking so that the officer/ volunteer fire dpt person doesn't catch me at it and wave me on through. :LOL:

1. People who are late and show up without a reasonable excuse.
  2. Doctors who always keep patients waiting.
  3. Waiting for assistance while employees are standing around chatting.
  4. Peopl with greasy, dirty looking hair. Makes me want to barf right on them.
  5. GOSSIP!! Hate it.

The roads here in Quebec and they are getting that way in Ontario too. I'm tired of roads so full of pot holes that it looks like I live in a third world country. It's a royal PITA. I can't just have my alloy wheels, with the 3 season tires, put on my car come summer. No, I have to have them balanced, 'cause the little bits of lead have fallen off from hitting so many potholes. grrr

Something that really sets me off is people who say "Dogs will get fat if they eat real food, rather than kibble".

Drives me NUTS. Because, kibble falls out of the sky in the wild, no? ;)

Wow that felt good to let off my chest, LOL

The roads here in Quebec and they are getting that way in Ontario too. I'm tired of roads so full of pot holes that it looks like I live in a third world country. It's a royal PITA. I can't just have my alloy wheels, with the 3 season tires, put on my car come summer. No, I have to have them balanced, 'cause the little bits of lead have fallen off from hitting so many potholes. grrr

Right on the other side of Ontario from you, and I agree, it's BAD. But if they did the work right the first time, they wouldn't be back at it in another 3-4 yrs :rolleyes:

Right on the other side of Ontario from you, and I agree, it's BAD. But if they did the work right the first time, they wouldn't be back at it in another 3-4 yrs :rolleyes:
Oh, that reminds me. Both the city I live in (Dollard-des-Ormeaux) and the CAA have links for posting pot holes. But, they are only good in winter. I want to report potholes that they haven't fixed since winter.

Oh, that reminds me. Both the city I live in (Dollard-des-Ormeaux) and the CAA have links for posting pot holes. But, they are only good in winter. I want to report potholes that they haven't fixed since winter.

I think Ottawa used to have that, but it seems to have disappeared. A friend of mine bought a new car, hit a pothole on a high way ramp bend a few days later that threw off his wheels. He sent the mechanic bill to the city who got the pot hole fixed the next day and said the pot hole was never there :blink:

The roads are horrid, they keep expanding the highways, instead of fixing what's broken, and creating more coming issues.

Last edited:
people in countries with austerity programs that either complain about not being able to work 30+ hours per week, then retire at 55 years old and expect full health coverage and social security.

or worse, the rich folks in their countries that refuse to suck it up and take a loss bailing them out.

it's taking down the new world economy. a guy in peoria has no job because capital is locked up, really because people who feel austere about their centuries old lifestyle, who look down their noses at americans, l all the same refuse to work as hard as americans to earn the priveledge of retirement and healthvare.

well, you asked...

and i really dislike when people respond to others with an @ sign.
you can speak @ something, but you should speak to a person.

Last edited:
people in countries with austerity programs that either complain about not being able to work 30+ hours per week, then retire at 55 years old and expect full health coverage and social security.

or worse, the rich folks in their countries that refuse to suck it up and take a loss bailing them out.

it's taking down the new world economy. a guy in peoria has no job because capital is locked up, really because people who feel austere about their centuries old lifestyle, who look down their noses at americans, l all the same refuse to work as hard as americans to earn the priveledge of retirement and healthvare.

well, you asked...

and i really dislike when people respond to others with an @ sign.
you can speak @ something, but you should speak to a person.

The @ comes from facebook *and twitter, I think*. When you want to tag someone, so they get notified, because you're talking to them, you tag them.

People just bring it into other parts of the web

People who are RUDE!!!
People who are racist!!!
Dishonesty
Gossip
Children who are allowed to yell and scream in a restaruant
Improper clothes in the workplace or at church and at school!!!
Mistreatment of our best friends (animals) especially dogs and cats
I get really angry when people trapise into my yard and proceed to pick fruit, veggies, herbs what have you load them into bags and walk off like they own the place. Flowers too for that matter.I could run out there and have a great big fit!!!
kades
here are more but the old mind has gone blank

kadesma said:
People who are RUDE!!!
People who are racist!!!
Dishonesty
Gossip
Children who are allowed to yell and scream in a restaruant
Improper clothes in the workplace or at church and at school!!!
Mistreatment of our best friends (animals) especially dogs and cats
I get really angry when people trapise into my yard and proceed to pick fruit, veggies, herbs what have you load them into bags and walk off like they own the place. Flowers too for that matter.I could run out there and have a great big fit!!!
kades
here are more but the old mind has gone blank

People come into your yard and pick your stuff, Ma? That's theft! I would call the cops on them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom