What Is A Pain In The Derriere To U?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kades,

Borrow a friend´s large dog to scare the pants off of them for starters ! Secondly, take some photos of the creeps, and call the Police ...

Thanks for sharing.
Ciao. Margaux.

When people come out of no where and bend down to pat my dog without asking. He nipped a guy two weeks ago who did this. *I* didn't even see the guy, so I jumped when I saw his hand down near my pup. His wife told him it was his fault and he shouldn't have done it.

Kades,

Borrow a friend´s large dog to scare the pants off of them for starters ! Secondly, take some photos of the creeps, and call the Police ...

Thanks for sharing.
Ciao. Margaux.
Thanks Margi,
I've tried the police, in fact my far down the road neighbor is a retired detective!!! The dog we are thinking of getting another German Shephard or Maybe a Rot or Doberman...we shall see...Pictures I'm not so good at taking them...
kades

When people come out of no where and bend down to pat my dog without asking. He nipped a guy two weeks ago who did this. *I* didn't even see the guy, so I jumped when I saw his hand down near my pup. His wife told him it was his fault and he shouldn't have done it.

I always hold my hands at my side and let the dog sniff me first. I let him decide if he wants to be friends. :)

Addie said:
I always hold my hands at my side and let the dog sniff me first. I let him decide if he wants to be friends. :)

We teach the kids to ask,"Is your dog friendly?", then, "May I pat your dog?"

DH uses the abbreviated version, "Is your dog friendly?"

My experience working with reptiles, especially the venomous ones, various wild mammals some folks have tried to keep as pets and being in the water with numerous marine species, I have a very healthy respect for both wild and domestic creatures. The term "My Space" needs to be taken literally, as most creatures will bite first and never ask a question later.;) The stupid find this out pretty fast.

In my younger stupid days, I trespassed into some of those spaces and paid the price. One learned lesson, don't pull nurse sharks by the tail, even small ones. They leave scars that last for years.

Last edited:
My experience working with reptiles, especially the venomous ones, various wild mammals some folks have tried to keep as pets and being in the water with numerous marine species, I have a very healthy respect for both wild and domestic creatures. The term "My Space" needs to be taken literally, as most creatures will bite first and never ask a question later.;) The stupid find this out pretty fast.

In my younger stupid days, I trespassed into some of those spaces and paid the price. One learned lesson, don't pull nurse sharks by the tail, even small ones. They leave scars that last for years.

:LOL::LOL:

People who accost me when entering and/or leaving the market asking for a donation, to sign a petition, or start yakking about a "cause".

Talk to the hand.

I get really angry when people trapise into my yard and proceed to pick fruit, veggies, herbs what have you load them into bags and walk off like they own the place. Flowers too for that matter.I could run out there and have a great big fit!!!
kades

You need a sign that says "Trespassers beware, you are not welcome here and I carry a paintball gun". Get a paintball gun and practice with it. Oh and we want your menacing picture here too, you carrying the paintball gun.;)

DH uses the abbreviated version, "Is your dog friendly?"

I just look em in the eye and say if you don't bite me I won't bite you.

They seem to understand, nobody has been bit on either side! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I just look em in the eye and say if you don't bite me I won't bite you.

They seem to understand, nobody has been bit on either side! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:
I taught my kids to respect dogs. Ask first just don't reach out, you can be bitten and badly.
kades

"

what if the dog they're holding isn't their dog, but rather an attack dog, while their dog is a sweetie?

the minkey was the one asking for minney.

anyone remember peter sellers?

buckytom said:
what if the dog they're holding isn't their dog, but rather an attack dog, while their dog is a sweetie?

the minkey was the one asking for minney.

anyone remember peter sellers?

Huh?? BT, I do remember Peter Sellers, but have NO idea what you're talking about! :LOL:

It was an Inspector Closeau movie. The guy gets bitten, says "I thought you said your dog was friendly!" Closeau's reply, "Oui monsieur, but that is not my dog!" :)

Greg Who Cooks said:
It was an Inspector Closeau movie. The guy gets bitten, says "I thought you said your dog was friendly!" Closeau's reply, "Oui monsieur, but that is not my dog!" :)

Thanks Greg! It's been many, many years, did love the PP movies! Will have to watch them again.

and i really dislike when people respond to others with an @ sign.
you can speak @ something, but you should speak to a person.

@ buckytom (kidding kidding!) but I am so embarrassed... I'm pretty darn sure I did that on here recently but in my defense I copied it from someone else :whistling Ok, I'm a dork (I'm not pretty darn sure, I'm definitely sure I did it) and I apologize!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom