What is Henckels up to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KellyM

Senior Cook
Well, what do you think?

Attachments

• claim_knives.jpg
    claim_knives.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 70
So that did work! How come I can't see the "attached images" ? And BTW, apparently they don't make forged blades anymore.

I like it though. Forged blades, shoulder blades... What about the zipper?

Kelly

Andy M. said:
You can't see the Attached Images until you actually post.
You can't post till you actually see the attached image. I posted, still can't see it.:ermm:

Andy M. said:
You can't see the Attached Images until you actually post.

Okay, but I still can't see it! Something with my browser settings? I'm using the latest version of IE with everything set to default.

Kelly

Did you stay below the maximum file sizes listed in the "Manage Attachments" section? After locating the file (browse button), did you click on Upload?

Andy M. said:
Did you stay below the maximum file sizes listed in the "Manage Attachments" section? After locating the file (browse button), did you click on Upload?

I don't think that matter because if both weren't done, we wouldn't be able to see the pictures either.

Kelly, I know you said everything was set to default, but try this first:

Select Tools
==> Internet Options
==> Advanced
==> Scroll down to Multimedia
==> Check if "Show Pictures" box is checked

If not, you may need to install ActiveX. ActiveX allows your browser to show, play, download, etc. multimedia from sites that use Java, or other scripts. This site will let you do this:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/testax.asp

If it STILL doesn't work, you can try going to the Microsoft site and downloading any updates or fixes for IE.

Back
Top Bottom