What is in your car trunk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mrsmac said:
We have a wagon so we don't have a boot as such but more space to put stuff!!
At the moment we have
2 folding chairs
A large pram
Nappy bag full of handy baby stuff
2 apples which escaped from the shopping and no one will bring in for me
Sterile dressings in packets from DH's leg operation in case it bled at home and which have also never made it into the house!
Worksheets from Erin's school
A frisbee for the dog not that the dog would fit in the boot at the moment
Some random items of children's clothing
Random pieces of tupperware
A picnic rug
Xrays from my foot surgery
Plastic garbage bags
A plastic fork
A baby blanket
Pencil case and colouring book
There could be more but I have already made 2 trips outside to check and DH is laughing at me!!! We could survive in the bush for days with whats in the boot if only we had food and water to go with it!!!:)
I'm trying to picture you driving down the road with Jessica, Erin, and Riley strapped to the top of the car! That is where you put them, right? LOL Just teasing of course--we have just as much in our car, and we don't have kids at home!

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Oh dear....lol....my trunk is so boring. I'm gonna have to add something to those two old blue towels in there.:LOL:

A suitcase for a quick getaway.:rolleyes: Re the trunk of the car, whatever is necessary for car maintenance and is concealed. Alert to all you single gals, if you get into the guy's vehicle and it's piled up with junk/clutter, his dwelling will be just as much of a mess. Also, keep in mind, all the added junk in your trunk is going to wear down the tires, probably extra gas costs, & ruin your shocks.

Last edited:
mish said:
Also, keep in mind, all the added junk in your trunk is going to wear down the tires, probably extra gas costs, & ruin your shocks.
Yes this is true, but for those in snowy areas the extra weight helps with traction.

mish said:
keep in mind, all the added junk in your trunk is going to wear down the tires, probably extra gas costs, & ruin your shocks.

Geez, that is just the kick in the butt i needed. This time next weekend, mine will be decluttered. :blush: Thanks, Mish.

in the "wayback" part of my Jeep:

dog hair

The rest of Alix's goldfish crumbs and wrappers that blew down from the frozen North, mingling with their southern cousins.

One of those folding screen thingies to keep the heat out (that I never use).

roadside emergency kit

umbrella (also always forgotten when needed)

ancient first aid kit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom