What is on your tv right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched Australian Idol, its the audition stages which are hilarious cause some people are so terrible its funny. I don't watch it once it gets serious.
Does anyone here love Desperate Housewives????????:)

Paul is watching a Monk that he missed this weekend.
I taped it for him. Have you guys seen it? So funny!

I've seen Monk (not lately though--we need to get satellite again). It is funny! Hold on, I have to go wash my hands! LOL

:) Barbara

crewsk said:
Mrsmac I do! I saw a thing on TV the other day for a show called Footballers Wives & I want to watch it to see what it's all about.

Yes you'll love Footballers wives, its more soapy than Desperate housewives but I loved it. I've seen about 3 seasons of it but I think they've probably made more (its English) There is some pretty cute guys in it too lol.
We have nearly finished season 1 of Desp. H"wives what are you up to??? Have you done any of the quizzes??? I always come out as Lynette lol.

I wouldn't be able to tell you since I do not watch tv. The last time the tv was on here was over 2 weeks ago before my husband went in the hospital.

Tv is off. I have to go do some baking though so I'll either turn it on to Food tv or HGTV. Or better yet I'll turn the radio on to my favorite country station.

It's off again but, I did watch some of Forest Gump while
I was riding my exercise bike.

The 2nd last episode of the series of Desperate Housewives has just finished. I can't wait until next Monday night!!!!!!!

mrsmac said:
Yes you'll love Footballers wives, its more soapy than Desperate housewives but I loved it. I've seen about 3 seasons of it but I think they've probably made more (its English) There is some pretty cute guys in it too lol.
We have nearly finished season 1 of Desp. H"wives what are you up to??? Have you done any of the quizzes??? I always come out as Lynette lol.

Season 1 is over for us. I haven't done any of the quizzes, I'll have to check them out.

Back
Top Bottom