What is the Significance of your Avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My username which is similar in 2 other forums I contribute to relates to my family (4me).All 4 of us have the same initials.(EM)

The avatar (weightlifter) is my other interest.I had a hard time finding one to fit the 64 x 64 limit.

Last edited:
Mine is the flower that saffron comes from and it replaced my old and most favorite one which was saffron being rehydrated.

Attachments

• DCsaffron.jpg
    DCsaffron.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 159
I don't know why my avatar isn't showing yet. I have a silly animals gadget on my iGoogle homepage and one day it showed the best picture I've seen in a long time. It is a real elephant sitting on it's butt under a waterfall blowing water out of it's trunk. The way the mouth looks is like it's feeling sheer joy, which it probably was.

Anyway, I hope someday it will show and when you see it you'll know what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zhizara it is showing under your profile, not under your avatar. Those are two different sections. I am sure one of the mods will be able to help you with the steps to get it up if you still need. It is a very cute picture.

Zhizara it is showing under your profile, not under your avatar. Those are two different sections. I am sure one of the mods will be able to help you with the steps to get it up if you still need. It is a very cute picture.

I finally figured it out and fixed it this morning after I realized they were ALL avatars.

Now if I just knew how to paste a picture into a post.

Can somebody 'splain me?:ermm:

It's me... in Mexico our home away from home...doing what I do best, being lazy!

I was stunned when I saw the picture and the only word I could think of was Joy, so that's her name.

I can't look at her picture and feel bad. I just think of me feeling that way and then I do. I guess that's why they call it an avatar or alter ego.

...Now if I just knew how to paste a picture into a post.

Can somebody 'splain me?:ermm:

Very simple. After you click on POST REPLY or QUOTE to respond to another post, scroll down to the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS section and click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

That will give you a window where you can CHOOSE FILE. That takes you to your computer menu so you can select a pic you have on your computer and upload it. After you choose a photo or photos, click on UPLOAD.

That's it. The pics won't show up in your reply box but will in the post when you click on SUBMIT REPLY.

d0a350660a22b051eab73a48ac9ed8d2.jpg

Okay. Thanks Andy!

Back
Top Bottom