What is the strangest thing you have in your kitchen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm, I just opened my oven and a dozen or so Barbie heads rolled out! Where the heck did they come from? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I guess the weirdest thing in my kitchen is a lamp made for me by the grandma of a couple of my former students (two of my favorites). It isn't really weird, but I guess it doesn't really fit in with the kitchen (it is up on a shelf above the refrigerator). It is a covered wagon, with a bulb inside, toward the back.

:)Barbara

I leave my Christmas clock up in the kitchen year round. It plays a different Christmas song every hour. It makes me feel good and it reminds me to be a good girl all year long.:angel:

I looked around and realized I have two foil-covered bricks sitting on top of the refrigerator. They've been through the dishwasher, sans foil, and are used for chicken-under-a-brick. They look kinda strange, though.

Does this count as weird?

img_610674_0_b2eef48d303e60081783498e28daebc2.jpg

Jeekinz, are you married? When I moved in with my DH, he had a tile saw in the kitchen and the drawers were full of tools. He would have had his motorcycle in there if it had fit....

I don't know if you would call it strange - more of a conversation piece. I have a mini shopping cart filled with fake eggs on my kitchen counter. Used to toss a fake egg at folks & say "Catch" just to see their reaction. I put fruit in it to ripen, or fill it with folded dish towels.

HIT_5444.jpg

Jeekinz, are you married? When I moved in with my DH, he had a tile saw in the kitchen and the drawers were full of tools. He would have had his motorcycle in there if it had fit....

HEY! I wear the friggin pants. :angel:

LOL

Yes, married. But the DW gets where I'm coming from. Even holds the door open for me when I bring my bikes inside. :mrgreen:

Um, let's see. In the present kitchen, Gasket material fro a boiler. Ultrasonic carpenters measure (Turn it in adn run the red dot across the floor and watsh the dogs chase it), 5 clips off leashes that Liam has chewed (His best time is less than a second), a dorbell button and the numbers that the police wanted on the outside fothe house tow years ago.

I can't top Jeeks bike, but, in a former life (Marriage) I rebuilt a Volkswagen engine in the kitchen, caue, it was 10 below outside and it blew. Yes! the DW helped me carry it in and helped iwth the rebuild, but, those are campfire stories.

AC

LOL Adillo.

Alright, the bike was a joke, but here's some nice photography I have on display. The looks on peoples faces when they first see it is classic. Other than that, my kitchen is pretty Abby Normal.

img_611049_0_e6a6388b3357a465d01a54086172e6b8.jpg

I can see why you would notice unusual looks on people's faces. You'd probably get a kick if you saw my face when I saw your photos. I like the paint color...I don't like the artwork so much :neutral:--no offense.

Does this count as weird?

Looks right at home to me.

Wife was adamant about my not bringing my Virago in the house during the winter. No garage so it slept under a tarp. I was not happy.

The last winter or two I had the Virago I brought it into the house. First time Baby came in the house Wife was not happy. Wife wanted to make an issue. I put the front tire in a corner of the living room and caught second gear in a burnout. Shut her down, said Baby marked her Territory, and theres more chance of you sleeping under the tarp than Baby. Took weeks for the smell of burnt rubber to clear out.

Wife spent the first 5 years of our marriage cursing my bike and the last ten years lamenting her passing.

She now keeps a picture of Baby in the living room on the wall of her work area.

Oddest thing in my kitchen? Babys side case, shifter assembly, flywheel, their on their way to eBay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom